We Now Have 2 Jolly Pets Teaser Balls

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I had to put the Jolly Pets Teaser Ball away because Mack was being such a ball hog and would growl at Ruggles if he even got close to it. Our 2nd Teaser Ball arrived in yesterday's mail. So out comes the other one and the place becomes a doggie gym--they were moving furniture and banging those balls in to everything. So we went outside in their fenced play area. I had to coax them to play by putting little slices of carrot inside the balls.:angry: What's with that???? Then I must have deleted the lame pictures I got when I changed the file name. Here is Mack growling as Ruggles approaches Jolly Ball 1.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
How cute that is! Maybe something we should think about getting. How heavy is it tho? Having a 2 yr old who thinks she has to throw Cuttys toys for him everywhere that could really cause damage I think. lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] If the jolly ball is anything like the jolly egg we won on the rescue auctions, then these things are made of really thick hard plastic. Let's just say that if a 2 year old decides to throw it then I don't hold out much hope for anything it hits.....:crazy:

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
@Kazzo220 and @ cali~jenn the Jolly Pet Teaser Balls are made of hard plastic and are better rolled than thrown. Your 2 year old could roll it for Cutty! My boys love them. They can pick them up by the holes and pack them around.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.