Meet Ollie...

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
He is the cutest little thing. :):yes:
So happy for you!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
The BIG SMILE is all over my face too!!! I am so very, very, very happy for you!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE chronicle the adventures of your new baby Ollie!! I will be looking EVERY SINGLE DAY to read your posts, I pray that they will be MANY!! God Bless You and God Bless Ollie!!!! Welcome to the family handsome boy!!!!

OP
KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Oh, we are all so happy for you! These little bundle of love will help your heart to heal! Hip hip hooray! Yeah, you can see from his pictures, he is phlegmatic young gentleman:) so so cute!

You have a great vocabulary. It warms this old school principal’s heart to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome to Ollie I wish you all the best in the world with your new baby :yes: So happy for you He is such a cutie,looking forward to his and your adventures can't use my punc.as coffee on keyboard going to fix LOVE new baby and kisses from me:heartsign::blowkiss:no lizards please

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh MY goodness... how did I miss this?!!

I'm SO happy to read this post, Congratulations... and what a CUTE baby boy he is. I've had 5 bulldogs now, and I will tell you they ALL have different personalities... every single one of them. It takes time to open up, of course like most people well all have our favorites and that's ok... your heart will open up to him.

I'm just SO glad to have you back on here... Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Members online

No members online now.