SampsonsMumma

Apr 21, 2017
New Hampshire
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sampson
In my last post I mentioned that we suddenly lost our family dog Frosty overnight. My 4 year old english bulldog at first seemed completely normal with the change and saw no signs of sickness or grievence. Over the past couple of weeks Sampson hasn't been acting right, he didn't want to eat so I figured he was now realizing that his friend wasn't coming back and his eating routine might be thrown off a little bit. He now refuses to eat, and has very very loose stool. I brought him to the vet to make sure everything was okay, blood work came back perfect, urine test and fecal test also came back perfect. At this point I don't quite know what to do. Do I change his food? He will not eat his regular hard food, or chicken and rice or Hamburg and rice. He is only interested in having wet food which I know will be bad to give him constantly. If anyone has advice please let me know!

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I would try a dehydrated raw dog food, I have my dog on Only Natural EasyRaw turkey at the moment. She loves the taste. Get from Petsmart - you can get refund if dog doesnt like it

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Agree... try one of the raw dehydrated foods to help entice him into eating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.