Rosco loves his kennel. He sleeps in the bed at night, rugs, couch, pretty much wherever. He chooses to nap in there a lot or will go in there to chew on his bone. I've never kenneled a dog before him and I love it. We went a long time without ever using it because he doesn't chew stuff up or anything. Then I started working more hours, so I'd kennel him until the kids got home from school just to be safe. It's worked out great because with a recent move we had he liked going to his safe place, when people were coming to hook up tv, utilities, etc. Some seemed to be scared of him which honestly blew my mind but I was able to kennel him. Then with hurricane harvey we had damage to our house and with people in and out constantly for quotes and then repairs it's been a blessing. I just tell him kennel, he goes in and then I don't have to worry about him getting out when the doors are open or getting into the workers stuff. I have even thought if we had lots of people over and needed to kennel him we could. Yet then I told myself I would never have ppl over that didn't like my dog[emoji23]
Either way though, I have been converted to be a kennel lover. We take it on trips with us, hotels, families homes, if he goes to the pet sitter instead of traveling it goes with him. It's made a huge difference. So I would say get another just to have around. If you don't use it in a year or two then you can donate it to an animal shelter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk