Texas Carol chat :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I talked to our friend Texas Carol last eve and asked that i can send you the info of our chat ;) First, her and Cami (sp) both are doing OK and now i'll go further. As you probably knew, Cami had gotten to the point where the questions of 'letting her go' came into mind. So heartbreaking. Well, Our dear Carol talked every day to her and told her to let her know 'when she's ready'. Of course, We dont want our babies suffering. So, Cami has finished her meds, and seems to be doing much better,,, a whole lot of her old self is back and Carol is just hoping that it's all real and will have some good no pain time for a bit. Carol herself is in the same boat of learning her new 'lifestyle' with nearly no sight but all who know her know she's a trooper and is handling it well. (by the Grace of God) Anyway, she sends her love and misses it here terribly and is working on a way she can get back on with some comfort.. (Too much eye strain as of now). Well, thats about it. Send her love and prayers when ya can :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Glad Cami is better :whew: say hello to Carol and thinking of her. There are programs made especially for people that has low vision. Special screen n keyboard. Thank you for keeping us up to date!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you so much for this... I totally suck as I have not been able to give her a call.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I hope everything in her life gets sorted soon.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.