Red area on leg

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
So for the past couple of days Rubyā€™s has what looks like a red inflamed area on the inside of her right leg it starts from near her knee to just under her armpit area, Iā€™ve tried to upload a photo but for whatever reason it wonā€™t let me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=13035]ruby[/MENTION] How inflame? Like red rash, red gooy guk...red???? Photo would be great. Last year Nyala had 3 red rashing under the armpits. I used her mix for her tail pocket. Took 2 days and all gone.... or you can do......3 oz of coconut oil, 5 drops lavender, 5 drops tea tree, 5 drops peppermint and 5 cloves. BUT need photos to see exactly what it looks like.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What does it feel like? Could it be an allergy reaction? try the photo again.. video on Tapatalk still is not working.. Tapatalk seems to not care either :( @ruby

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
What does it feel like? Could it be an allergy reaction? try the photo again.. video on Tapatalk still is not working.. Tapatalk seems to not care either :( @ruby

Ive been trying to post the photo through tapatalk, that could possibly why it wonā€™t work..it red a smooth, there is some heat coming off it but not that much it doesnā€™t seem to bother her that much, she doesnā€™t seem to be licking it & the furs C8DF603F-67F4-4A2A-9DC6-7A900E70C008.jpegC8DF603F-67F4-4A2A-9DC6-7A900E70C008.jpeg is still there..the photos not very good, iā€™l try and get a better one

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ive been trying to post the photo through tapatalk, that could possibly why it wonā€™t work..it red a smooth, there is some heat coming off it but not that much it doesnā€™t seem to bother her that much, she doesnā€™t seem to be licking it & the furs View attachment 108449View attachment 108449 is still there..the photos not very good, iā€™l try and get a better one

How old is Ruby? Try a cool wash cloth ti wipe the area after she comes in from outside... and, this is the only place on her like this?

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
How old is Ruby? Try a cool wash cloth ti wipe the area after she comes in from outside... and, this is the only place on her like this?

Sheā€™s 3.5yrs, Iā€™ve checked everywhere else and canā€™t see it anyway else itā€™s just that on the inside of her left leg, I wondered if it could be something to do with grass where we walk her the grass is long and she will often run through it, but then would it not be in other places too

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheā€™s 3.5yrs, Iā€™ve checked everywhere else and canā€™t see it anyway else itā€™s just that on the inside of her left leg, I wondered if it could be something to do with grass where we walk her the grass is long and she will often run through it, but then would it not be in other places too

Might be... try the cool wash cloth after each walk--- it should help if it is contact allergies

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Might be... try the cool wash cloth after each walk--- it should help if it is contact allergies

Thank-you iā€™l give it a try and see how we get on.

Members online

No members online now.