Sir Smash is a learnin'....

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
403554b5e190d35d588419970c5a0b1f.jpg

Once I bought Smash a harness and leash, we have been on the move together, and much more comfortably. He does really well on his leash, is learning commands and also does well in public with people while restrained. He's made me very proud. This particular day was after we left Cabela's, he finally found a comfy spot to take a quick nap; between Momma's legs with his nose in the a/c.

c43a93b302c90e9ceaa768060954c1d4.jpg

My sister did a pregnancy announcement and the photographer also snapped a few pics of Sir Smash A Lot. She did a great job and he seemed to not even care. He normally stops his cuteness I'm trying to capture while I'm holding a camera, so I'm glad he cooperated this day!

6408550bacca84ad4078ba4d70402c55.jpg

Smash just loves being at my parents. Free roam of some land, a troth full of water that he makes himself sick drinking, and then drinks some more....lol! Tons of outside time with lots to see and do.

Love this little dude! This Thursday makes him 4 months old! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Smash is growing so fast-and getting more handsome each day! You have some great pictures of him! Fun at Granma's too. I can never get a decent photo of my dogs-they see the camera and leave!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
He'll be all grown up before you know it. Cherish these puppy days. Go Smash!...I like that name.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
He sure is a cutie!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh boy those are great pictures (and congratulations to your sis;) ) What is it with dogs and cameras??? what do they think of them anyway.. Well, glad you got some great ones!

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Smash is growing so fast-and getting more handsome each day! You have some great pictures of him! Fun at Granma's too. I can never get a decent photo of my dogs-they see the camera and leave!

He usually does the same to me! I just keep taking them and hope for some good ones! Thank you [emoji4]

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
He'll be all grown up before you know it. Cherish these puppy days. Go Smash!...I like that name.

Thank you, its a fitting name.

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
oh boy those are great pictures (and congratulations to your sis;) ) What is it with dogs and cameras??? what do they think of them anyway.. Well, glad you got some great ones!

He has to be truly lazy for the great ones, hence the pro getting such great shots! He just laid there while she took them. 🤣

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love him.... those ears are awesome!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.