We got another pup today!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
After much consideration we decided to adopt another dog. It was my bf's choice this time. He has always wanted a blue am staff and just so happens one very close to us needed a home.I would have gotten another bulldog :whistle: We just brought her home, she is 4 months old and an absolute doll. ( Dozer is not very happy with me he loves other dogs but does NOT like to share his Mama) fingers crossed that we can keep everyone happy. Pics to come soon.

L

Lucy-licious

Congrats! I'm sure Dozer will settle soon and realise that his mommy still loves him. So what is this new baby girl gonna be called? And hurry up and get those pics up :lol:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh how exciting for you, I hope she settles in well and cannot wait to see pix!

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Just remember...to make sure that Dozer gets his special time alone with his momma. And that this puppy doesn't make him feel excluded...that I think is the key. And also to watch to see if he's getting overwhelmed at times...For he should have time where the other dog is made to leave him be. Ahsoka has the command "leave it" and she'll walk away and leave either dog alone. Which they are much appreciative of I'm sure. Though there are times...when Tank puts himself in his crate...and will PULL the door shut with his paw...and want left alone...it isn't locked. But he gets his point across.

Congrats on the pup...Looking forward to photos.

H

heff101

Our last dog was an Am Staff. Amazing dogs and super smart. Only bad part is she wanted to eat our neighbors kids. Not sure why but she had a real hate on for them so we ended up having to give her to some friends who live in the country. She is much better off and is spoiled rotten by her new parents.
Only advice I can give you is to take your Am Staff to obedience class and it is VERY important they know you are the alpha male.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Where's the pix?????????????? just kidding, sort of... CONGRATS!!!! :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I look forward to seeing a picture of your new am staff, we have one right now (had three but one just passed away and the other passed 7 years ago at almost 15). We're looking for a rescue am staff ourselves :).

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh how fun, congrats!!! You know you really shouldnt post without having pics ready. :)

Totally unacceptable ... how could you post without any pics .............:eek: :eek::eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online