rambunctious time

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Omg so this is common huh? !! Ive hit the ground twice now, once real bad, I got punched in the nose by his head that almost knocked me out. Oh boy fun with Bulldogs huh ! I got one of those orange planet dog Orbie balls as well… I think it's the same one it's orange? Only thing mine doesn't push down in the middle where he can carry it very well..

Dolly (English bulldog) bites it really hard and runs around back yard shaking it like a rat she's in the process of eating. Honey (Frenchie) pounces on it like she's attacking her prey. At the moment I only have one of these orange Sol balls, so I just let my dogs out one at a time to play with it. Otherwise they'd probably get in another fight.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Awe... I love to watch them run!!
I've yet to catch Bella on video with the zoomies since they don't last very long. She loves to run up on the couches and slam into the backs of them. The room looks like a hurricane has come through at times since we have wood floors and they slide pretty easily. But she is fast and pretty coordinated too!

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Chevy does this to and it seems to be in the after noon and I try to play fetch with him because if I leave him alone and let him play by himself at the time he has the bullies I'm afraid he will hurt himself cause he will throw himself at the couch n run like a mad man barking and growling threw the house lol crazy

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thanks all :) i guess hes just 'normal' HA! bulldogs! One(')s on a kind.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
this is so funny as really, I have seen many 'zoomies' through life, but never "bullies" lol Its just so strange to watch as though Hank is high energy anyway, to watch him nearly have fits while doing so is just craziness!!! I went for a loop a couple of weeks back and will NEVER take my eyes off him again when doing this, but it just seems so intense............. lololololololol or!!!!!!!! mabie it's just the effort it takes a bully to pull that weight around that makes it look intense. Anyway, thanks :) and hoping to see any videos anyone has to offer on their bullys "spaz attacks" or "bullies" :)

I'll have to try and get video... it starts out of nowhere and only last about 2 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I have seen many 'zoomies' through life, but never "bullies" lol ...
We've always called called them "...having a bully...", but a "zoomie" fits very well. Lala has at least two a day and I rarely ever get to record one. One of these days...

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
We've always called called them "...having a bully...", but a "zoomie" fits very well. Lala has at least two a day and I rarely ever get to record one. One of these days...

This is funny to hear cause Hank has 2x a day.. I mean, he will go play way more than that, but as far as "bullies" go, those are usually twice ;)

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Awe... I love to watch them run!!
I've yet to catch Bella on video with the zoomies since they don't last very long. She loves to run up on the couches and slam into the backs of them. The room looks like a hurricane has come through at times since we have wood floors and they slide pretty easily. But she is fast and pretty coordinated too!

I'm amazed at how the house changes through the day.. Sometimes when I'm heading out to the store and turn around to let him know, I laugh at the 'state' of the room as I know I had it straightened just this morning.. lol and I too am amazed at the coordination. He is NOT what I would have thought a bully to be!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I'm amazed at how the house changes through the day.. Sometimes when I'm heading out to the store and turn around to let him know, I laugh at the 'state' of the room as I know I had it straightened just this morning.. lol and I too am amazed at the coordination. He is NOT what I would have thought a bully to be!!

I know. A lot of people ask me if she is lazy and if she just lays around all day. I just laugh! She is sooooooo coordinated. Boy can she jump!! She has cleared the couch from the back over to the front. She has balance too she climbs up and can lay on top of the back of the recliner like a cat! A 48 lb cat!! Lol
IMG_7717.JPG

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky has zoomies also and I got nipped on the nose last night wrestling in the floor with him and a ball. Its my fault for playing rough with him and the first time he's got my face. Fingers and arms is a normal thing and there is never blood because I yell out when he does it to let him know he bit me.

He usually chases some toy ball around or grabs his blanket and drags it around the house at full speed relocating furniture on the hardwood floor. I am lucky that the glass in the back door is still there and that he hasn't hurt himself yet. He's the kind of dog that while walking by the couch jumps up on one end and off the other and keeps going

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
this stuff just amazes me as not that I knew much at ALL about bulldogs, but what I did know sure wasn't this!! They are nuts! in many different ways for sure! And it's good to know I don't have the only one that IS......... nuts that is ;)

Most Reactions