URGET HELP! 12 Week old EB THREW UP!

nachothebulldog

Jul 26, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Nacho
Hi everyone!

Nacho, 12 weeks old, threw up probably the entire day's worth of food tonight!

He was running around the house like he normally does, being playful, no sign of any sickness. I took him outside for his potty break and BAM! He threw up the whole days worth of food!!!:(

He did not make any kind of noise before or after throwing up, he just let it all out. I been feeding him 1/2 of merricks fold for puply.

Does anyome have any idea what this could be??

Please help!:(

Attached is a picture of the puke, im so sorry for being graphic but i figured it might help.
2f9f925f6a5421041722d7a822028aba.jpg
7ccec6ccf211fc615d162ef264b9a088.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Duke did the exact same thing a few weeks ago. Next day he was fine. Have no clue why. Was normal all day. Duke normal? Lollll

Ok ok... anyhow, he threw up all his food. He does eat extremely fast. Which I think it was that.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
If he seems other wise OK, there's nothing to worry about. I always put my dogs to rest after eating. As puppies they want to play after eating, so you have to teach them to rest. They will get use to it quickly. Bulldogs are not the most susceptible breed to get bloat, but cause of even small risk of that, it's good to not exercise at least one hour before or after eating.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
It can be nothing serious, like playing after eating, bcs dogs esophagus is in horizontal position as they go 4x4, and if they play after eating it just spills out. But I also remember several days ago he ate his pee pad. You have to watch and wait what happens.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
1 episode is nothing to be concerned about. If it begins to happen on a regular basis then, yes, it's a problem that requires investigation.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Gang is right... rest for a bit after eating and as long as it doesn't happen again he should be fine

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
If Jax eats too fast sometimes he'll throw up afterwards. Or if he eats and goes in the car too soon after as he gets car sick. An occasional occurrence is usually nothing to worry about.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Hi everyone!

Nacho, 12 weeks old, threw up probably the entire day's worth of food tonight!

He was running around the house like he normally does, being playful, no sign of any sickness. I took him outside for his potty break and BAM! He threw up the whole days worth of food!!!:(

He did not make any kind of noise before or after throwing up, he just let it all out. I been feeding him 1/2 of merricks fold for puply.

Does anyome have any idea what this could be??

Please help!:(

Attached is a picture of the puke, im so sorry for being graphic but i figured it might help.
2f9f925f6a5421041722d7a822028aba.jpg
7ccec6ccf211fc615d162ef264b9a088.jpg

How is the Nacho man doing today??

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.