Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
As soon as her tube came out Sandy snapped this pic. I had no idea her tongue was this long. Sandy will stay with her until she's awake in case of nausea. With her mega E she's at greater risk.
BTW, with her continued weight gain and her esophageal condition, Sandy has changed her name to:

MEGAMINI
clever,eh?

She's snoring now and Sandy said she would take another pic of her asleep. I have never seen her sleep. When she goes into her kennel we cover it or she'll bark. If covered she's quiet. Every time I uncover it to let her out she's standing and wide-eyed ready to go. In all the time we've had her, never seen her sleep. I'm not sure that she does. Strange.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Awwwwa.... MEGAMINI our little trooper! Good job MnM :2thumbs:

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay, here she is, faaaast asleep.

I can't help it that she sleeps with her eyes open.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Omg megamini.. you are precious.. heal up quick and get back to your silly self... hugs

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Glad she is doing OK. Heal quick, little girl!

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
She's ready to come home. Now we just have to keep her calm for a few days. That will not be easy...and Lala will not understand why she's not allowed to play with her toy/best friend.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She's ready to come home. Now we just have to keep her calm for a few days. That will not be easy...and Lala will not understand why she's not allowed to play with her toy/best friend.

Happy to see all went well and she is back home and in recovery mode... well, for now. Good luck!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Okay, here she is, faaaast asleep.

I can't help it that she sleeps with her eyes open.

Sleeping with eye open.. always freaks me out!!! Too adorable

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
So glad that Mini's surgery went well !!!! It's great how you rescued her and she's thriving under your care !!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
She is SUCH a sweetheart, I'm so glad the surgery went well... I hope her recovery goes smoothly.

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks all for the well-wishes. She walked around a little last night and climbed into my lap, then into Sandy's, kind of restless. Then all of a sudden she jumped onto the floor and started running around in circles and jumping on and off the furniture...going nuts...uber zoomie! Sandy grabbed her and stuffed her back in her kennel. I guess she's OK.

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Ohhhhh...I built up the nerve to come here this morning and then...then there was Minnie. I sobbed. I'm glad Minnie has you and your family. I'm so glad you have her. She's a love bug. Smother her with kisses from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Ohhhhh...I built up the nerve to come here this morning and then...then there was Minnie. I sobbed. I'm glad Minnie has you and your family. I'm so glad you have her. She's a love bug. Smother her with kisses from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[MENTION=16690]Daphne DuMaurier[/MENTION] Just seeing you here broke me down to tears... Dear lady, my heart and prayers are with you. I hope your healing and finding peace. I wish i could hug you and make things better. Sending love and prayers.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.