Smash hangin' with the cousins....

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
I was visiting my sister and of course, Smash was in tow. He always gets to come inside, while her dogs are 100% outdoors. It's funny to see all of the dogs' expressions as Smash glides past the cousins to make his way indoors.

We decided to slowly introduce him to the cousins over the last several weeks. Today was his first true experience on ground level with them, and my sisters African Mastiff, Ruby, is a brute! We knew this already, but she thinks Smash is just a tic tac right now. Ruby wants to play, in a dominant fashion, while their pointer, Rocky, is way more gentle with Smash.

This was the very best we could do for a group photo. Smash does know the command "sit", but he is gangster in this pic and walks off like a boss.

Well played, Smash. [emoji122]

d2a18f2b0108d620239d60d75ce187d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Great picture… And cute wright up :-) I love reading the stories behind the picture :-)

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Thanks! I do my best to tell the story. Smash has definitely had me writing about him a lot! There's just so much I'm not able to be quick enough to capture on film!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thanks! I do my best to tell the story. Smash has definitely had me writing about him a lot! There's just so much I'm not able to be quick enough to capture on film!!

aren't they something! I've been 'mostly ha' so happy that my boy was bestowed on me. Such a goof ball and it gets more and more so... love them! And I DO love 'all about Smash' ;)

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
aren't they something! I've been 'mostly ha' so happy that my boy was bestowed on me. Such a goof ball and it gets more and more so... love them! And I DO love 'all about Smash' ;)

You're so sweet! Any time I need a pick me up, I can open up EBN and see all of the cute photos and stories! These dogs are so full of their own idiosyncrasies and quirks, I love it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I was visiting my sister and of course, Smash was in tow. He always gets to come inside, while her dogs are 100% outdoors. It's funny to see all of the dogs' expressions as Smash glides past the cousins to make his way indoors.

We decided to slowly introduce him to the cousins over the last several weeks. Today was his first true experience on ground level with them, and my sisters African Mastiff, Ruby, is a brute! We knew this already, but she thinks Smash is just a tic tac right now. Ruby wants to play, in a dominant fashion, while their pointer, Rocky, is way more gentle with Smash.

This was the very best we could do for a group photo. Smash does know the command "sit", but he is gangster in this pic and walks off like a boss.

Well played, Smash. [emoji122]

d2a18f2b0108d620239d60d75ce187d4.jpg

What a 'gang'. Smash looks so tiny compared to the cousins

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
What a 'gang'. Smash looks so tiny compared to the cousins

He sure does! I'm thinking in about a year, they'll take him more seriously. 🤣

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He sure does! I'm thinking in about a year, they'll take him more seriously. 🤣

Doubtful... he is a bulldog [emoji23]

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
He sure does! I'm thinking in about a year, they'll take him more seriously. ��

In a year they will try playing with him and he will sit still ignoring them

Great thread by the way

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
In a year they will try playing with him and he will sit still ignoring them

Haha so true! I can already see the glances he'll give them.

He tries to go pee, and Ruby stands over him. Little dude can't catch a break. He really doesn't like being looked at while pooping, either. I had to kennel my sisters dogs so Smash could take care of business.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Haha so true! I can already see the glances he'll give them.

He tries to go pee, and Ruby stands over him. Little dude can't catch a break. He really doesn't like being looked at while pooping, either. I had to kennel my sisters dogs so Smash could take care of business.

Chunky ignore all dogs other than the neighbors chocolate lab which he has played with since he was a pup. All the other dogs are small furry dogs who bark constantly and he completely ignores them. he ignores dogs at the vet also other than one female bulldog when he was about 6 months and he was already taller and longer than her short round self.

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Chunky ignore all dogs other than the neighbors chocolate lab which he has played with since he was a pup. All the other dogs are small furry dogs who bark constantly and he completely ignores them. he ignores dogs at the vet also other than one female bulldog when he was about 6 months and he was already taller and longer than her short round self.

It'll be interesting to see how he handles other dogs when he isn't so little. Sounds like Chunky ain't got no time for all that! [emoji4]

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
It'll be interesting to see how he handles other dogs when he isn't so little. Sounds like Chunky ain't got no time for all that! [emoji4]

He likes the one dog and wants to play with the cat of the guy who walks him while I am at work but the cat ignores him and neither of us have let Chunky chase the cat before. He chases the lab all over their yard and she pays him a minute or two of attention then runs away. She is fast a heck and he just tries cutting her off. Chunky isn't too slow himself but he doesnt have a whole lot of stamina

My first bulldog only liked my buddies Bullmastiff. Any other animals she would get defensive with but never attacked. Chunky is a lot more gentle and calm than she was when it comes to people and animals. He's great!!

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
He likes the one dog and wants to play with the cat of the guy who walks him while I am at work but the cat ignores him and neither of us have let Chunky chase the cat before. He chases the lab all over their yard and she pays him a minute or two of attention then runs away. She is fast a heck and he just tries cutting her off. Chunky isn't too slow himself but he doesnt have a whole lot of stamina

They have intentions to run, but stamina does make Smash come to a screeching halt. It's hilarious to see.

Members online

No members online now.