Daphne

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
I'm so sorry for your loss They are with us for such a short time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Im writing in tears, my heart is in my throat, stomach in knots. Im devastated. Glad you all stayed with her on her final journey. My little Daphne, R.I.P baby girl. Hugs to you and your family. Stay strong.... :angelheart:

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I'm so sorry. This is so awful. I'll never forget that face and all the smiles she brought to me. I can't tell you how many times I've shared her pics with other bully lovers.
You gave her the best life possible while she was with you and when the time came, you did all you could for her and spared her a lot of pain by letting her go.
So so sad, I'll miss her, miss her so much.
Thank you for being the best bully parents you could possibly be...for one of the best little bulldogs ever.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Christine sent me a text yesterday, I was on the road all day getting my grandson...

First of all let me say how terribly sorry I am for your loss... I'm absolutely in shock. I just can't wrap my head around it, as I'm sure you and your family feel the same.

Several years ago, we had a bully baby named Winston... he was the absolute LOVE of our family. When I came on the scene at EBN he was ALL I had left of our bulldogs, and he was very much loved and spoiled on here and at home. Right after his first birthday he had a routine entropion surgery at a specialty clinic in Nashville, and I was a nervous wreck for days beforehand. Surgery went fine, and I was preparing to take him home when the unthinkable happened... he aspirated as we were leaving the clinic and we rushed him to an emergency facility. He died within 5 minutes... my car was still running w/the doors opened at the ER clinic. It still stands today as one of the worst moments of my life, I felt completely alone and utterly devastated...

My family here at EBN, and you guys KNOW who you are :heart: rescued me... they pulled me thru the worst days, and they also grieved w/me and my family. That in itself creates a bond that can never be broken, and I will forever be grateful for that unending support that continues to this day.

We can't change what has happened, even though God knows how I wish that I could for you... but we are here for you when you need us. Sending many hugs and prayers to you and your family. RIP Sweet Daphne, we will miss you so... :angelheart:

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Goodbye

With heavy hearts; and a tear in our eyes
after all these years; we must say goodbye
Please understand; we've done all we could
if there was anything we could do; you know we would
I'm sitting right here; gently rub your ears
while I talk to you softly; trying to hold back the tears
The memories you gave us; we'll never forget
especially the ones; of the day we all met
One last hug; and one last kiss
you have no idea; how much you'll be missed
To look into your eyes; this one last time
you tell me it's ok; you know it's your time
Close your eyes now; and go to sleep
we'll pray to the Lord; your soul he'll keep
Go in peace now; our good friend
we'll stay right here with you; until the end
Dream of that special day and time
when we'll meet at the Bridge; and all will be fine
We'll run and play; side by side
with a soft warm feeling; deep down inside
Your memory will live on; in each one of us
you'll always be number 1; to all of us
Have a safe journey; through the night
I promise when you awake; you'll be in God's light
So with heavy hearts; and tears in our eyes
just for now my friend; we say goodbye

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Thinking of you guys. Sending all my light and love. There just aren't any words. I'm so very sorry. I know your daphne and my bo are up there in heaven, busy being happy and healthy or they might be snoring taking a nap on a couch under some blankies :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I am so sorry for your loss......
Daphne is an angel looking down on you and your family now. Praying for healing for you all.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
A WRENCHING LOSS, BEYOND WORDS TO EXPRESS MY SHOCK
AND SORROW...SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SOUL WAS DAUPHNE.
HEARTFELT PRAYERS FOR ALL OF YOU AND MUCH LOVE.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG I am so very, very, very sorry for your loss, I am in total shock. I am just back in town and catching up. I have absolutely no words, crushing. I am thinking of you and your family. My prayers for your comfort, somehow.

Sue

Members online

No members online now.