Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 13

Thread: Canelo and Storm Harvey

  1. #1
    Dog Groomer Canelospeeps's Avatar
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Canelo
    Likes (Received)
    1055

    Default Canelo and Storm Harvey

    Yes we went thru it and were mighty blessed. We got water in the garage, lost power and Internet, that's it. We did have to do a mandatory evacuation and as always Canelo was so calm and easy. When we evacuated we stayed with a friend and Canelo was so well behaved! As usual he was a snuggle bug with the kids and snuck on their air mattress with them. He seemed unphased by the storm and activities. All three of my dogs were which I love.

    We have assisted local donation efforts and many family and friends have been hit hard so we are doing what we can there. I love that Canelo and my pugs loved on the kids, they had so many questions and were a little scared but for the most part they did well.

    Here are some pics and excuse the blurry Canelo, he was excited.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Likes Hceril, 2BullyMama, cefe13, ddnene liked this post
  3. #2
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Hceril's Avatar
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    4,024
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)
    6513

    Default Re: Canelo and Storm Harvey

    Awe look at them!
    Glad you are safe!

  4. Likes Andy T liked this post
  5. #3
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    6,546
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    5920

    Default Re: Canelo and Storm Harvey

    Glad to hear you are safe as well. Great pics....except the uncooperative Canelo moving for the one.

  6. #4
    Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    oscarmayer's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,634
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, & MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    7734

    Default Re: Canelo and Storm Harvey

    Great to see that Canelo and family got through it OK. Thanks for letting us know.
    and TY also for the pics.
    That handsome one did good looking out for those kids.

    Who says Bulldogs can't fly?

  7. #5
    Dog Park Attendant Andy T's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Clear Lake Texas
    Posts
    409
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pebbles
    Likes (Received)
    578

    Default Re: Canelo and Storm Harvey

    Glad you are safe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Rescue Volunteer MFrey2012's Avatar
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,996
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    2700

    Default Re: Canelo and Storm Harvey

    Quote Originally Posted by Canelospeeps View Post
    Yes we went thru it and were mighty blessed. We got water in the garage, lost power and Internet, that's it. We did have to do a mandatory evacuation and as always Canelo was so calm and easy. When we evacuated we stayed with a friend and Canelo was so well behaved! As usual he was a snuggle bug with the kids and snuck on their air mattress with them. He seemed unphased by the storm and activities. All three of my dogs were which I love.

    We have assisted local donation efforts and many family and friends have been hit hard so we are doing what we can there. I love that Canelo and my pugs loved on the kids, they had so many questions and were a little scared but for the most part they did well.

    Here are some pics and excuse the blurry Canelo, he was excited.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OMG!! - So glad you all made it though!! and that is so wonderful to helping out as well!!


    Thanks and much Love,

    Melissa - Ellie's Mom

  9. #7
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Posts
    4,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)
    3838

    Default Re: Canelo and Storm Harvey

    So good to hear from you!! .. Cute pictures and precious pups doing so good and so glad that with your good fortune, you are also giving help to others. There were a few news spots on the internet where they were showing about 5 people wading out with their bulldogs.. and so many others carrying out their beloved pets. Thank God it went that way where the animals have been included in evacs and rescues.

  10. #8
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    46,681
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    17776

    Default Re: Canelo and Storm Harvey

    Thank you for checking in... we have all been very worried about our Houston area members. Good to see you are all safe and sound
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  11. #9
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Manydogs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    13,010
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)
    10366

    Default Re: Canelo and Storm Harvey

    So glad that you are all safe! Looks like Canelo and the pugs thought they were having a pajama party! @Canelospeeps Years ago,we had friends who had 3 dogs and we had 5, and we used to have a doggie pj party on New Years eve!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

  12. Likes Canelospeeps liked this post
  13. #10
    Dog Groomer Canelospeeps's Avatar
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Canelo
    Likes (Received)
    1055

    Default Re: Canelo and Storm Harvey

    I love how animals can give such awesome comfort. I also had my three parrots, I brought two out so the kids could visit with them. All the animal love got their minds off the storm for a while. Here are my parrots in their bird hotel lol.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #11
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Posts
    4,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)
    3838

    Default Re: Canelo and Storm Harvey

    Quote Originally Posted by Canelospeeps View Post
    I love how animals can give such awesome comfort. I also had my three parrots, I brought two out so the kids could visit with them. All the animal love got their minds off the storm for a while. Here are my parrots in their bird hotel lol.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    oh goodness! they look gorgeous! what is that one on the top bunk

  15. Likes Canelospeeps liked this post
  16. #12
    Dog Groomer Canelospeeps's Avatar
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Canelo
    Likes (Received)
    1055

    Default Re: Canelo and Storm Harvey

    Quote Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
    oh goodness! they look gorgeous! what is that one on the top bunk
    She is an eclectus and she is my best socialized parrot. She will interact with most people.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •