We were in Oak Island for a few days(17) and it was a blast. The fishing was great...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
and the dogs had a good time. Lala loves playing fetch on the beach.

Second day there and we were run off the beach by strong thunderstorms. That's OK, as that creates an opportunity for Dalton to take some Lightning pics. That opportunity was a great one. The neighbor across the street dodged a bullet not getting hit by this group of strokes less than 15 seconds apart shot in a 29 second exposure. The house 3 blocks south didn't fare too well. The very nice rental cottage, named "Lucky Enough" was just NOT that. Unoccupied, it smoldered throughout the evening and the Fire Dept did not respond until 2:30am. It was a total loss, gutted.

The rest of the vaca was spent fishing and sunning, not too hot, not too cold. We caught lots of fish, even a few Spanish Mackerel and some small and larger sharks...wish you were there, Ranger! The dogs seemed to love it as much as we did. Can't wait to get back.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great photo!

Love the video... she is one very happy girl! Reminds me of my baby girl [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Great pictures and video! I miss the ocean. Wish I could see Bella With the waves. lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
wow,,, just came back for another 'view' ... In that lightning pic, do you see what I see??? right in the 'light' of it theres a bulldog face!!! or a pit... lol Anyway, this is one of the most outstanding pictures of lightning and scenery I think I 've ever seen... Really, the more I look the more I see... I love it!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.