Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
gorgeous pup :) How are they doing ???? I would love to have a friend for Hank, but I'm afraid with our travels, one is all I can handle :(

OP
Rod52

Rod52

Feb 26, 2015
New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cookie
They are good so far.. I wasn't thinking what I'm going to do now when it comes to traveling

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
They are good so far.. I wasn't thinking what I'm going to do now when it comes to traveling

but ya know what,,,, it would sure be easier on 'them' IF they were to stay home or watched, to have their buddy with them. I think of that too. Right now, Hank goes with us but............. we are planning a 9 day trip to Ireland and he cant go. Scares the heck out of me. People just don't know what they would be getting themselves into if they took on my hank... lol Lots of maintenance to keep this boy looken good ;)

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
but ya know what,,,, it would sure be easier on 'them' IF they were to stay home or watched, to have their buddy with them. I think of that too. Right now, Hank goes with us but............. we are planning a 9 day trip to Ireland and he cant go. Scares the heck out of me. People just don't know what they would be getting themselves into if they took on my hank... lol Lots of maintenance to keep this boy looken good ;)

Bring him to me!! I'll/we will (Bella too) take good care of him!

- - - Updated - - -

He really is a cutie!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Bring him to me!! I'll/we will (Bella too) take good care of him!

- - - Updated - - -

He really is a cutie!!

uh oh [MENTION=16776]Hceril[/MENTION] ,,, better be carful lol He just may be shipped up to you for the time... only bully people can take care of bullys right... Well, mabie not but that's my fear :scared: Seems ALL my life though, when offered some amazing trips, I back out because of my dogs :( I'm trying my best to figure out how on earth he can live without me... lol

Members online

No members online now.