Hurricane Smash!

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
With the respect for not knowing what we're truly facing in my neck of the woods, Santa Fe, Texas, I'll wait to post some awesome video of our Sir Smash a Lot before the hurricane got to the point it is now. This boy loves him some water! We jokingly said we should've named him Bobby Bouchée, or Water Boy. He's been sniffing for water daily, and this hurricane and the tornadoes decide to come through, and he absolutely loves playing in the wet grass and rain! He tries to drink it from the ground in the grass and then licks it off a rock, he gets frisky and excited! He's gotta be able to handle my hot rod, my pride and joy, and hurricanes. Non negotiable. Can't wait to put the video up!

Needless to say, he's getting bathed daily in his prebiotic soap. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Can't wait to see his videos.... our first bulldog was just like that-- LOVE running through puddles and playing in rain

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Hope you are all OK. I saw on the news (at 4.45am) that you are really getting slammed and with tornado warnings in Santa Fe. They said to get up to a second floor if you have one so really concerned about you all. Stay safe!

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Hope you are all OK. I saw on the news (at 4.45am) that you are really getting slammed and with tornado warnings in Santa Fe. They said to get up to a second floor if you have one so really concerned about you all. Stay safe!

So far we've only had water come through the attic and ceiling into my daughters bathroom due to poor flashing installation by the builder on the water heater. We've mitigated the damage and it's not too bad. Leak was stopped. Now we're waiting to see if water will recede. My neighbors, family and close friends are all suffering much, much worse. It's sickening and awful to watch as your friends lose what they love. More than just possessions, but good memories perhaps. I am doing anything I can to help, as little as passing along information regarding the status of their home.

It's terrible for a lot already, but I keep my fingers crossed every minute that that's the minute it will stop. I'm optimistic....ish. [emoji52][emoji4]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Been following this on the news. Seems this hurricane just spins in and out of Houston and not moving out. Just keeps coming back :(

Go figure, and we need rain so bad in BC's mountains with all those fires.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=17484]SmashAttack[/MENTION] - Hope you and your family are doing well today, Ellie and I send our best!! :pray2: :pray2:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.