I'm hiding!!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
From mommys purse around the corner hanging on the kitchen chair, so it doent get me - Ellie Frey

I CANNOT!! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
1f1334df78d8e8e2a973b6289844c1f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
THEY ARE SO WEIRD!!!!!! lol..... that is so cute, especially knowing what she's hiding from. People (non bulldog partners) really don't believe that these guys have not been abused in some way to have these weirdo feers... We all know better.. We live with them... lol and it's such a TRIP!! Super cute sweet babie.. wish she'ed realize the purse hasn't gotton her yet, 'probably' not going to try at this time... sweet.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Silly girl!

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
THEY ARE SO WEIRD!!!!!! lol..... that is so cute, especially knowing what she's hiding from. People (non bulldog partners) really don't believe that these guys have not been abused in some way to have these weirdo feers... We all know better.. We live with them... lol and it's such a TRIP!! Super cute sweet babie.. wish she'ed realize the purse hasn't gotton her yet, 'probably' not going to try at this time... sweet.
OMG yes, you would think that purse beat the poop out of her, and dont get her started on mommys new boots!![emoji23] [emoji23]

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Wes and Chunky!! you have no idea, all of a sudden random things are public enemy #1

Trash bags and the trash truck is all that we have issues with here luckily. I have done everything I can to get him to not be startled by trash bags and he still hides and looks around the corner when I get one out to put in the can. A pit bull acted out towards Chunky the other day and he never stood up or hardly acknowledged the dog but 5 minutes later he ran and hid from a trash bag. Thank god the guy with the dog held him back because it went crazy and I am glad he doesn't live in my neighborhood but a few over. I told the guy to keep him and his dog safe so hopefully he wont return

Silly dogs!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
From mommys purse around the corner hanging on the kitchen chair, so it doent get me - Ellie Frey

I CANNOT!! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
1f1334df78d8e8e2a973b6289844c1f3.jpg

Evil, evil purse.... [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Awe she is just adorable!
Bella will run, even if she was sleeping, when I sneeze! Lol....
Only a real sneeze though. If I try a fake one it doesn't bother her. I only know that because I have tried to video her getting startled with a fake sneeze. She just looks at me like I Am crazy.
My sneezes sneak up on me most of the time so I haven't gotten her on video yet.

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Awww so cute mine is scared senceless of the mop and broom have no idea why but he thinks they r gonna get him I have even trued laying them down so he can see they r just big sticks nope still hops around barking and growling like an insane puppy

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.