1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Stay safe everyone!

We are all stocked and have no worries on that front but I am concerned if, (or when rather) the electricity goes off. At least it will be cooler but I am still worried about Monty with no A/C. I bought a cooling vest and hope that helps. Really wishing we had bought that generator now, like a lot of others, I am sure!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Stay safe everyone!

We are all stocked and have no worries on that front but I am concerned if, (or when rather) the electricity goes off. At least it will be cooler but I am still worried about Monty with no A/C. I bought a cooling vest and hope that helps. Really wishing we had bought that generator now, like a lot of others, I am sure!

This concerns me too, hopefully temps will be much lower due to the storm. We have cooling collars, and last resort, in the car with AC if its bad.. but I don't think we'll need to resort to that, prayers that we don't!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
You going to finish that?
af00ddc70945ad2d2efa299da9d91afb.jpg

Luckily we have a whole house generator, beer and food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whole house generators are a must if you're in an area where hurricanes hit. My dad last power for 3 weeks after hurricane Wilma hit Miami 10 or so years back and he put one in along with everyone else in the neighborhood. We had some good hurricane parties in that neighborhood over the years drinking our way through the storms.

Stay safe all of you Texans

OP
Andy T

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
She's looking a little stressed out. Wow this is a lot of rain.
ff6e087e055a91cdb0e51d50da673587.jpg

OP
Andy T

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Grandma fell asleep again with her glasses on.
22473e75baa1882a90a9f44a6f64d6da.jpg

OP
Andy T

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Put this in other forum section but not sure how many go there.

Spoke to soon.

WOW, what a night. never heard it rain & thunder for so long in my life & I have lived here for 50 yrs. Kept clearing drains on patio / pool deck until around 1:30 then went to bed.

Woke up at 3 am & found Pebbles crapped in her crate.

Bath, cleaning crate at 3am, lots of fun. Got back to bed a 4:30, woken up at 6am.

Our drainage is great in our neighborhood. Some of the nearby ones, not so much.

Sent from my iPhone

7ecfbc7196526d3e1afa70381d0e1647.jpg

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=16778]Andy T[/MENTION] - Hope you and your family are safe today, Ellie and I send our best!! :pray3: :pray3:

OP
Andy T

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Still raining today but luckily my subdivision was built with great drainage. Pebbles got to sleep in bed with us last night. After pooping in crate the night before I thought I'd give her access to dog door if needed

Thanks for checking on us

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Still raining today but luckily my subdivision was built with great drainage. Pebbles got to sleep in bed with us last night. After pooping in crate the night before I thought I'd give her access to dog door if needed

Thanks for checking on us

Absolutely!! I am worried terrible for all our members in TX!! Doggie snuggles in bed are the best...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.