Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
IMG_20170816_182152_1CS.jpg
Look who is big enough to get on the bed all by himself no help needed I found him there last night

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
they are so proud of themselves when they do that. first time i found Hank on the 'spare' bed (mines too high) i lmbo!!! I heard noisees going on, then quiet... I quietly snuck around to find him laying down, cozy as could be... cracked me up. of course i had to snuggle him. Just be careful as you know he will take over, and unless you want a new snuggle, flippin and floppin buddy, ya might think twice about how 'cute' it is... lololo

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
You are absolutely correct, the face made when they do something on their own the first time is priceless. LIke see, I CAN do this. Some people allow it, I do NOT. The ONLY place(s) that Colossus is not allowed (and he can get up there) is on the bed(s). Everytime he even looks that way, its a firm NO.

Hey, I have to have my domain too. Amiright?

OP
Chevysmom

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
O yes he was very proud laid there snorting until I snuck around the corner to see what he was inton there he was happy as could be

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Oh Chevy!! Mommy is in trouble now....we THOUGHT we were going to have the No doggie in the bed...well Ellie changed that about 5mos, lucky for us she was able to hold her potty manners through the night but, she was not feeling well, and mommy wanted to keep a close eye on her at night - GAME OVER!!

Now she sleeps between mommy and daddy's pillow, its not too bad....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
Chevysmom

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Yes he is very proud of him self he snorted and made noises to get my attention to show me he is a big boy now he wasn't going to budge until I saw him bully's r so much like babies is unreal

- - - Updated - - -

Thank u very much I'm so proud of him

OP
Chevysmom

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
And yep I'm in trouble now we were going to have the no puppy on the bed policy to but he looks so cute and worked so hard to get up there we made a deal no getting into stuff on the night tables and no potting on the bed and he is allowed when ever he wants but he still sleeps in his crate I don't trust him not to get into things while I'm asleep (he eats everything)lol

OP
Chevysmom

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
That's does seem to be the best time to snuggle them which Chevy is still a pup so when I try to snoodle him he takes that as an invitation to play so mom don't get lots of Snuggles now unless he doesn't feel good then mom gets a baby attached to her lap until all is well in Chevy's world again can't wait till he gets a little older and calms down enough that mom can sneak in some snuggles

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.