Is it safe to walk 9 week old Nacho?

nachothebulldog

Jul 26, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Nacho
Hes 9 weeks old. The vet actually told.me.hes fine to take out for walks as long as he makes no contact with other dogs. Not to question a vet, but is this pretty accurate??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hes 9 weeks old. The vet actually told.me.hes fine to take out for walks as long as he makes no contact with other dogs. Not to question a vet, but is this pretty accurate??

Yes accurate! BUT......do NOT over walk a puppy at that age especially a bully. Dont want to create future joint issues! Just start walking like up to the corner street (if you have one thats not a mile long lol) same time he'll get use to the leash. Stop often n always bring a bottle of water. Make sure it's cool outside. ENJOY your walk!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Yes... avoid dogs and areas where you know other dogs go--- reason is because your baby is not fully vaccinated until 16 weeks and he can catch anything from other dogs or grass they have been on

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online