Not loving petflow so far!

Snoboardchk911

Feb 16, 2017
Pennsylvania
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Bentley
So I received my first petflow order today since Chewy stopped selling Fromm.. Diesels bag of food came ripped and loaded with ants!!! I called them and they are going to send out a bag on Monday... of course he is out of food... Hopefully
He tolerates my other dogs food for now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
So I received my first petflow order today since Chewy stopped selling Fromm.. Diesels bag of food came ripped and loaded with ants!!! I called them and they are going to send out a bag on Monday... of course he is out of food... Hopefully
He tolerates my other dogs food for now.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any bag that comes with full of ants....plus it enters your house...trust me I would be buying elsewhere. I sure wouldn't trust that place.

OP
Snoboardchk911

Snoboardchk911

Feb 16, 2017
Pennsylvania
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Bentley
Any bag that comes with full of ants....plus it enters your house...trust me I would be buying elsewhere. I sure wouldn't trust that place.

Oh definitely! I guess I'll try Hollywood feed next. I never heard of them before though so who knows. There's no where locally to buy from unfortunately.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh definitely! I guess I'll try Hollywood feed next. I never heard of them before though so who knows. There's no where locally to buy from unfortunately.

Is Fromm the only kibble he tolerates?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure.. it's the only one he's been on. He's only 8 months.

Im in Canada and I haven't seen Fromm here. Mind you I never shopped for it either. Great product for sure but if it's going to be an issue to get it, you might want to change,. BUT let the other members help you out. Im pretty sure one of them will tell you were to get it.

OP
Snoboardchk911

Snoboardchk911

Feb 16, 2017
Pennsylvania
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Bentley
Im in Canada and I haven't seen Fromm here. Mind you I never shopped for it either. Great product for sure but if it's going to be an issue to get it, you might want to change,. BUT let the other members help you out. Im pretty sure one of them will tell you were to get it.

I've been using it for a couple years now with my older dogs (3 pomeranians.). So when I found out it's one of the best for bulldogs I was thrilled. Now since chewy isn't carrying it, it's definitely going to be harder to get.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I've been using it for a couple years now with my older dogs (3 pomeranians.). So when I found out it's one of the best for bulldogs I was thrilled. Now since chewy isn't carrying it, it's definitely going to be harder to get.

Oh yes that will suck for your other dogs. Hang on see what others says. [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] ???

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
I had the same issue (Chewy not carrying Fromms anymore). I ended up getting small bags of Canine Cavier, Acana, and Zignature to test out for Sadie and Lady. So far the Canine Cavier seems to agree with them the most. I'm beginning to think Lady has a pea allergy so the Zignature and Acana won't work for her.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
If you go to Fromm's website, I believe it will tell you their authorized online retailers.

OP
Snoboardchk911

Snoboardchk911

Feb 16, 2017
Pennsylvania
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Bentley
If you go to Fromm's website, I believe it will tell you their authorized online retailers.

Yes I will have to check the others out. Unfortunately, petflow is on their list...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes I will have to check the others out. Unfortunately, petflow is on their list...

I'll have to search but someone posted a link to Fromm selling online themselves

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I had the same issue (Chewy not carrying Fromms anymore). I ended up getting small bags of Canine Cavier, Acana, and Zignature to test out for Sadie and Lady. So far the Canine Cavier seems to agree with them the most. I'm beginning to think Lady has a pea allergy so the Zignature and Acana won't work for her.
Acana has other flavours that has no peas.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I never had any problems with petflow when I used them, and their prices seemed good too. That really sucks though that the bag came ripped!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.