Zoey has not been feeling well for the past few days...

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
... very difficult to avoid her eating them, because cigarette butts are everywhere, we try to be her eyes and keep her away from them when we are walking, but she still manages to find one or two.
lol...poor baby, she's hooked on cigs
Whatever you do, get Blossom off the smokes...they're bad for her health!!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
SO GLAD SHE IS OK. I HAVE TO WATCH ELMO TO MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO STRINGS ON SMALL OBJECTS ON THE FLOOR.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
lol...poor baby, she's hooked on cigs
Whatever you do, get Blosson off the smokes...they're bad for her health!!

I know, I try to be very aware of cigarette butts when we are walking, and avoid them whenever I can, but she is so quick. I can sometimes get it out of her mouth, she lets me put my hands in her mouth, and doesn't bite, but she still manages to swallow some. I know they are toxic, and I worry about what the nicotine and chemicals are doing to her stomach.
My son saw a soft muzzle at the petstore and they have one for short snout dogs, but I still worry about if it would compromise her breathing, and I don't want anyone thinking that she has a muzzle on because she's vicious, because she's not, she's so gentle and loving. There are people who already make comments about them being a pit bull, or being vicious dogs, so I don't want to put a muzzle on her if I don't have to, but at the same time I don't want her to get sick from eating stuff outside. She doesn't do this in the Winter time because she can't find butts, and leaves or rocks.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
ZOEY!!! Lucky lucky girl for sure! Please don't blame yourself Chip! Look at the WONDERFUL love and care you give to your pups, with a wide open heart!!!!! The stuff these beautiful bullies get into amazes me!!!!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
How is Zoey feeling? How did the weekend go?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] Checking in on Zoey-hope she is doing well! Hugs for Pippy,too. Maybe you need a hug or two yourself! [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] The "oldtimers" around here used tobacco to worm their dogs and horses(and they chewed a lot-the guys) I guess they had no worms either! Tobacco isn't good, but I'll bet the filters are worse for Blossom.

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
She did great over the weekend. This morning she was dancing around...back to 100% for sure. TY for asking

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She did great over the weekend. This morning she was dancing around...back to 100% for sure. TY for asking

Sorry I missed all this, but happy to see she is getting back to normal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.