2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi guys! My sweet little Finn and Violet both have been having suuuuper loose stools. It pretty much pours right out (sorry :() and I'm not sure why. We treated them for giardia a couple weeks ago. They've had solid stool a couple times since them but it's mostly loose or liquidy. The only other thing we're doing is transitioning them from Purina to Fromm but we've taken it super slow...slower than the chart that I've found on here. Should I take another stool sample to the vet and have it checked? There's no blood and they seem normal otherwise (eating, drinking, playing). I've read tons of threads on here about diarrhea so I hate to post ANOTHER post about it but I need help. Should I cut out kibble and do the bland diet? If so, for how long? If they currently get 1 cup of kibble 3x/day, would I just give them 1 cup of a mixture of boiled chicken and rice 3x/day?? This may be obvious but it's been a looong time since I had a puppy.

How old are they now? Which Fromm are you feeding them?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.