JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Hi All,

As a proud owner of 2 rescue bulldogs and many of you have rescues also I wanted to share this from Southern California Bulldog Rescue. I felt like it was so important and profound that all these groups are coming together.

Southern California Bulldog Rescue is joining forces with 10 other bulldog rescues in the USA that help rescue English and French Bulldogs in need. Working together we all feel that more should and can be done to help these two breeds as more of them are showing up in need and really should intended to be family members.
The popularity of the English and French Bulldogs by "trend setters" and over breeding is leading to many of our favorite breeds showing up in rescues in every increasing numbers. Bulldogs o...f any kind should not be status symbols or fashion statements - they are
Rescues coming together to help rescue, place and support one another will help make a difference in saving both these breeds as they turn up in rescues.
Please consider joining our effort and get a shirt.
For a limited time, purchase this design and the proceeds will be split amongst participating organizations. Tees, tanks, sweatshirts and even tote bags available

https://inktothepeople.com/bettertogether-for-bulldogs

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is freakin fantastic.... thanks for sharing this Jennie!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
That design is awesome especially since I have one of each! I think I want the tote bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.