Aug 17, 2017
Ontario Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lizzie and Mason
Re: Cherry eye?

I'm sincerely hoping for some advice!
We adopted our first English bulldog when she was 2 1/2, she is now 10 yrs old. We have now adopted a male, he is 10 months old now and are having issues with him that we never had before with our other bulldog. The biggest issue is that he has cherry eye in both eyes and is getting reoccurring eye infections that we cannot seem to clear up with the medications from the vet. We are a low income family so it is getting quite expensive. The vet said they can remove his cherry eyes and that should solve the problem however the cost is $600-$800! I am hoping to find a vet that can do it for less or at least take monthly payments?....
The pic attached doesn't show it at its worst, it got way worse and now both eyes ��

Attachments

• IMG_7610.JPG
    IMG_7610.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 35

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Re: Cherry eye?

I'm sincerely hoping for some advice!
We adopted our first English bulldog when she was 2 1/2, she is now 10 yrs old. We have now adopted a male, he is 10 months old now and are having issues with him that we never had before with our other bulldog. The biggest issue is that he has cherry eye in both eyes and is getting reoccurring eye infections that we cannot seem to clear up with the medications from the vet. We are a low income family so it is getting quite expensive. The vet said they can remove his cherry eyes and that should solve the problem however the cost is $600-$800! I am hoping to find a vet that can do it for less or at least take monthly payments?....
The pic attached doesn't show it at its worst, it got way worse and now both eyes ��

What a handsome boy.... ask your vet office if they take 'care credit'. It is an interest free way of making payments

600-800$ i think is about right for the procedure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.