Food and online ordering

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
I also was buying Fromms from Chewy. I'm trying Zignature now, the Duck one. Let you know how it goes with my allergy sensitive Sadie.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I buy Zignature at a good local pet store. Their prices are comparable to Chewy. They also give me a free bag after 11 bags. I was going to go with Chewy after I got my free bag as it is a few miles away but that won't be happening now!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I JUST started w/Chewy's too... because that was the only way I could get Pork & Peas. Ugh so dang frustrating... we have a local store here that I will use, but I will have to swicharoo again I guess.

NOW they aren't carry Orijen too?!! BOY is this a BIG mistake for them...

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I JUST started w/Chewy's too... because that was the only way I could get Pork & Peas. Ugh so dang frustrating... we have a local store here that I will use, but I will have to swicharoo again I guess.

NOW they aren't carry Orijen too?!! BOY is this a BIG mistake for them...

Wasnt 'their' choice,,,, those companies puled out :(

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Lol I was thinking the same! No one is saying anything about the cutie pie. Good looking little dude there.

Haha Francesca says thank you !

4ee47da91716401f177200e1426d38e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
I also was buying Fromms from Chewy. I'm trying Zignature now, the Duck one. Let you know how it goes with my allergy sensitive Sadie.

Keep us posted! I just order a big bag from petflow and was able to use a promo. So we should be good for a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
If I had more freezer space I would probably buy local frozen raw food patties in bulk. ( In Ontario Tollden farms is a good one ) . Instead I'm buying dehydrated raw- right now EasyRaw for my allergic dog.

I have one of them standup freezer in my garage. Love it!

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
Update on the Duck Zignature for Sadie...so few days after making the switch (transitioned), she obviously wasn't feeling good, eyes more swollen than usual and super lethargic. Luckily had some of the Fromm Lamb and Lentil left so went back to that all symptoms gone. Lady starts getting the ole itchy hard bumps on her switched her back too. The nice guy I spoke with at Chewy said some dogs are allergic to peas. That was a new one on me, just assumed it was the protein. Anyone else have an experience with pea allergy? Btw, I had tried Fromms Pork and peas earlier with Lady and she got the itchy bumps..I again assumed it was the Pork.

berlin78

Jun 23, 2017
WA State
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie & Chloe (Bella RIP 2019)
I don't have experience with the peas being an issue but I have read about that being a possible bulldog allergy. Good luck!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.