Food and online ordering

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Hi everyone! Curious about how everyone purchases their bully food? I've been going through chewy.com ordering FROMMS grain free puppy.. first time I got a big bag then when i went back to order again they only had small bags.. now they have nothing! So if you have any tips, tricks, deals or advice I'd appreciate it!

f54d26e90ff25ed6e41d8d74a2013b83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Hi Megan and Francesca, due the merger between Chewy and Petsmart, a few Dog food manufacturers including Fromm have decided to not sell through Chewy at this time, Petflow is carrying Fromm products, if you want to give them a try.

This happened to us as well with Ellie's Orijen, but we are lucky to have a specialty store that hubby can swing by on his was from work.

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
Thank you for making this thread. It reminded me I needed to update my autoship at Petflow.com. I know, I know, every time there is one of these threads I post about Petflow, Im really not being paid by them. They do however give a discount/code if you use a referral. Im sure there are several of us on here who would share to save you a few pennies.

I primarily only use Petflow because the one local place who sells Fromm doesnt really keep a good assortment and the few times I went into the store they havent been the most friendly. I miss my local place in Kansas City for sure.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
only natural pet is another good place to order. I see they don't have Fromm but they do have Orijen and some other really neat things for paws, eye wipes etc... Their customer service is GREAT and free shipping your first order even if it doesn't meet the 69$ free shipping quota. They also gave me some other great discount as I ordered over the phone because my card wouldn't go through via internet. I was impressed.

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Use honey to find available coupons. I saved 5.45. Better than nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you for making this thread. It reminded me I needed to update my autoship at Petflow.com. I know, I know, every time there is one of these threads I post about Petflow, Im really not being paid by them. They do however give a discount/code if you use a referral. Im sure there are several of us on here who would share to save you a few pennies.

I primarily only use Petflow because the one local place who sells Fromm doesnt really keep a good assortment and the few times I went into the store they havent been the most friendly. I miss my local place in Kansas City for sure.

I love a discount!

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Only Natural also makes their own dehydrated raw food called EasyRaw. I buy it at Petsmart on weekends when they have 30% off.

only natural pet is another good place to order. I see they don't have Fromm but they do have Orijen and some other really neat things for paws, eye wipes etc... Their customer service is GREAT and free shipping your first order even if it doesn't meet the 69$ free shipping quota. They also gave me some other great discount as I ordered over the phone because my card wouldn't go through via internet. I was impressed.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
heck with the food order.... look at that precious face and tippy tongue!!!

I buy Fromm locally... small family owned store

Lucyciocia

Aug 19, 2016
Brooklyn ny
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Cookie
I just received notice from chewy.com that they are no longer carrying orijen. They are recommending go. Did anyone use this? what dog food are your feeding your pop. Hate to change Orijen...my pup is 1.5 yr old.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I just received notice from chewy.com that they are no longer carrying orijen. They are recommending go. Did anyone use this? what dog food are your feeding your pop. Hate to change Orijen...my pup is 1.5 yr old.

The aboce places do carry :)

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
If I had more freezer space I would probably buy local frozen raw food patties in bulk. ( In Ontario Tollden farms is a good one ) . Instead I'm buying dehydrated raw- right now EasyRaw for my allergic dog.

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

What a bummer.. I just started using chewy and I really liked them! So did fran because she always got some new toys to meet the free shipping minimum lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
heck with the food order.... look at that precious face and tippy tongue!!!I buy Fromm locally... small family owned store

Lol I was thinking the same! No one is saying anything about the cutie pie. Good looking little dude there.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online