Plz mom!!!!! I'll be good I promise!!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Now you are getting with the program!!! They are "large and in charge" before you even realize............:whistle: 'round here they are. and they allow me to feed them,and let me live here. They are so generous!

So true! I found three different pairs of sandals chewed up today! ( well one each of three different sandals!) the little bugger. It's hard to stay mad at those cute little faces though.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So true! I found three different pairs of sandals chewed up today! ( well one each of three different sandals!) the little bugger. It's hard to stay mad at those cute little faces though.

Teaching them to "behave" also includes mama being pro-active about keeping temptation out of their reach!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Teaching them to "behave" also includes mama being pro-active about keeping temptation out of their reach!!

I know :(
They were always in the same place. Apparently she just noticed them! The little bugger.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
When mine were pups they were obsessed with shoes-I couldn't even walk without someone hanging on! I found a cheap pair of tennis shoes marked down, and I gave them their own-they had a good ole' time with them! Whenever they hung on, I threw them their own shoes!! :yes::laugh:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
When mine were pups they were obsessed with shoes-I couldn't even walk without someone hanging on! I found a cheap pair of tennis shoes marked down, and I gave them their own-they had a good ole' time with them! Whenever they hung on, I threw them their own shoes!! :yes::laugh:

ya know whats funny about that... besides it just being funny ;) People say, 'don't give them any of what they cant have or they wont know the difference'.... Well, not so in some situations. Hank is obsessed with pulling/ripping things and he loves to do that to socks and oddly, I rarely wear socks but when one falls from the dryer, he's on it!!! soooooooooooooooo, I took an old sock, took one of his nylabone chew things and stuck it in there... He LOVES it to death!!!!!! pulls and pulls and chews... AND! he doesn't go crazy for a dropped sock anymore :0 go figure!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
I agree! Sometime it's the challenge of getting it! When they have their own-their satisfied! :dog1:Now the challenge is getting the nylabone out!! Watch that sock and put a new one if it gets "rippy":haha: They DO like to swallow socks!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I agree! Sometime it's the challenge of getting it! When they have their own-their satisfied! :dog1:Now the challenge is getting the nylabone out!! Watch that sock and put a new one if it gets "rippy":haha: They DO like to swallow socks!

I did think of that but ya know whats real special weird about MY bulldog,,, he loves to tear things up, rip things and run away from me with 'things' but he doesn't eat them. He so far just doesn't like to 'eat' whats not food. it's the cuestes thing when I ask him to spit something out so I can make sure he wont. His mouth just goes crazy trying to get it out of there.... unlike any other dog I've had that tries to swallow it even quicker so as I cant take it. He's weirdo for sure! but thank you... I will still watch :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] Maude never swallowed things-one day she threw up :bad:and there was a whole,unchewed glove! Thank God she threw it up. Don't know where she found it,and didn't know she swallowed it! Boy,did I get lucky-loved THAT vomit! :whew:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] Maude never swallowed things-one day she threw up :bad:and there was a whole,unchewed glove! Thank God she threw it up. Don't know where she found it,and didn't know she swallowed it! Boy,did I get lucky-loved THAT vomit! :whew:

dang these guys are worrysome for us!!!! I will keep my mind and eyes open...

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella for the most part chews them up. She doesn't eat things that she chews up. Although when she was younger she pooped out an aquarium decorator rock! It was actually a smooth piece of glass a larger than a dime in diameter. I had them in a dish on my bathtub. Oh an she actually swallowed a neighbors fake pearl earring. Darn dog. It came out the next morning. The little girl didn't want it back. Lol...... we were lucky with that. I was afraid it might pierce her in intestines and was going to take her for X-rays in a day or time If it didn't show up.

OP
Chevysmom

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Thank u very much my hubby calls him two tone Chevy all the time lol I just call him buggy don't really know how that started but it stuck lol

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
And he is only 14 weeks old tommorow so imagine when he grows up he will b a force to b reckoned with they say dogs don't think with logic n reason and I say bull crap I swear he works the situation out n says yes I will get in trouble if I tear up the hole house while mom is checking the mail but I am cute enough I'll sit in the middle of all the broken n chewed on stuff and look real cute and shell just clean it up and say awww n how much she loves me I have my mommy wrapped around my little paw lol bully's are sooooo smart too smart for there own good sometimes
Too smart for OUR own good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

OP
Chevysmom

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Yes ur right they r too smart for our own good