helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Woah! That should slow them down, for sure. Only issue is it's plastic. But the possibility of a little chin acne is a small sacrifice for a way lessened chance of choking.

I just saw it wont ship to where I am. Guess Canada doesn't appear on their map. Lol

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
If you decide you want a particular bowl and it won't ship directly to you, just let me know. I'll get it to you one way or another.

We can make it work!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Helene..try using a medium Pyrex casserole baker. They are large enough that the food is spread out and just tall enough that it doesn't spill over the sides.

Like so...

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/pyrex-reg-4-qt-rectangular-baking-dish/1010174171?skuId=10174171&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_bakeware_online&product_id=10174171&adtype=pla&product_channel=online&adpos=1o4&creative=43742625349&device=t&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2JyKkumR1QIVULnACh3-lQDBEAQYBCABEgI1xfD_BwE

And if your boy is like Lala, he'll lick it clean enough to go straight to the mac 'n cheese. Enjoy!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
If you decide you want a particular bowl and it won't ship directly to you, just let me know. I'll get it to you one way or another.

We can make it work!

Why thank you Monsieur Chip. Much appreciated! Will let you know for sure. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions