Y'all, I'm in need of my people AGAIN. I think Ranger may be depressed (if doggie depression is a thing)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] I can't take him out on the big bass boat without my husband but I can and will take him out in our small boat and see if that helps at all. Thank you for the suggestion!
And thanks for the offer but NO WAY SIR will my baby go shark fishing [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] ...you're not begging the right way!!! Lolll

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Chunky White;709015]Thats sad!! I do Industrial Electric work and have traveled a lot over the years but am trying to stay home now since I have Chunky. I am a bachelor so if I traveled I would have to find someone to stay here with him or figure out a way to take him with me. I miss the money I made on the road but enjoy being home.

I get it when you have a pet n work on the road it's much harder. My youngest son is in his last apprenticeship in industrial instrumental electrician and he goes out work to accumulate his last hours to finally finish the apprenticeship. I also pitch in as he has 3 dogs. His gf works weekdays so I drive him to the airport on fridays. If you're your own boss I would bing my dogs in a flash. I do it often especially when I know its going to be a driving day.
[MENTION=16788]Ranger777[/MENTION] it's very hard for anyone that works out of town. I work from home and sometimes need to leave 10hrs or a couple days. I have 2 sons both have 3 dogs each so we will all help each other out. There will be days no one can be there cause their out of town for the day. Start bonding with him, do stuff together, walks, swimming, driving around and yes take the small boat n go for boat rides.

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Just wanted to check in and see how you and Ranger are doing. Hope he's feeling better! ❤️[emoji252]❤️[emoji252]❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
2a929d1cade8a750cf5478cec64d4e46.jpg

Update: we couldn't stand the sadness that had taken over our baby and I drove him to see his daddy for the week! Amazingly the depression symptoms have subsided [emoji6]

BIG HUGS and KISSES to everyone who offered their love, support and advice. We are so grateful to have y'all as our "pack" [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Update: we couldn't stand the sadness that had taken over our baby and I drove him to see his daddy for the week! Amazingly the depression symptoms have subsided [emoji6]

BIG HUGS and KISSES from everyone who offered their love, support and advice. We are so grateful to have y'all as our "pack" [emoji847]

What a great bully Momma!!!! Enjoy your stay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans

BIG HUGS and KISSES to everyone who offered their love, support and advice. We are so grateful to have y'all as our "pack" [emoji847]

So happy to hear that! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I get it when you have a pet n work on the road it's much harder. My youngest son is in his last apprenticeship in industrial instrumental electrician and he goes out work to accumulate his last hours to finally finish the apprenticeship. I also pitch in as he has 3 dogs. His gf works weekdays so I drive him to the airport on fridays. If you're your own boss I would bing my dogs in a flash. I do it often especially when I know its going to be a driving day.

[MENTION=16788]Ranger777[/MENTION] it's very hard for anyone that works out of town. I work from home and sometimes need to leave 10hrs or a couple days. I have 2 sons both have 3 dogs each so we will all help each other out. There will be days no one can be there cause their out of town for the day. Start bonding with him, do stuff together, walks, swimming, driving around and yes take the small boat n go for boat rides.

I work for other companies and some years multiple ones depending on whats going on and where the most money is. I haven't had a job where I couldn't sleep at home in over 12 years other than for a few days or week at the most. All work has been local only 7 miles away since I have had Chunky but its not looking good in the future. Hopefully that will change and I will be staying where I am at or go to another one of the local Industrial plants local too me. The town I live in is an Industrial town with close to half the population working in the plant or are involved somehow. The company I work for now has the Electrical and Mechanical maintenance contract at a huge Chemical Plant where I work and we do maintenance and construction at other plants local to here and out for state. We are a growing company and they want me to travel because I have experience but I don't because of Chunky.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

awww your the best mama ever!!! This is so special and it's just really bitchen to see.. Glad you got to spend time with the hubs as well ... cool family you got, and as for me and Hank, we're glad to be a part of your pack :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=16788]Ranger777[/MENTION] Oh I'm so happy for Ranger....and you and your husband!!! True testament to bully parents. Also love the photo! Ranger looks very happy!!!!!!

Boborgemia

Jul 31, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Dogs have feeling so I think he is depressed and the best thing you do is take him out for a morning walk or a jog. That helps relieve!

Members online

No members online now.