Taking new puppy outside

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Oh such precious babies!!! Welcome to you and Finn and Violet. Looks as though you are in for loads of fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey guys! We just brought home our puppies this past weekend... a cute little brother/sister duo named Finn and Violet (I'm going to try to add their pic!). They are 9 weeks, 3 days old. We lost our last bully 2 years ago and after not having a new puppy in 13 years, I'm feeling a little rusty. I understand from our breeder and our vet that the pups should not be taken to public places like a dog park, petsmart, etc. at this age but they are ok to go outside in our yard at home. While I do trust our vet, I guess I just want some reassurance from others that this is ok. :unsure:

We've taken them outside for lots of potty breaks and they love hopping around in the grass. We usually give them a few minutes and they potty right away then we come back inside. I just get nervous I guess! I feel like this is the typical newbie question but they are just precious and I want to make sure we are doing to all right!

What a beautiful pair.... yep, as the gang has stated, no where till after all shots and when in the vet office, keep them on your lap... no floor.

Members online

No members online now.