Complete Cure for Tear Stains!!!!

Alfredo

Sep 16, 2016
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Cheech
Has anybody noticed reduction in tear stains when feeding rice. I was feeding rice along with meats and so on and have noticed that my bully has no stains now. I couldnt believe what i was noticing. It took a month but they cleared up. I put him back on several dog foods and they came back. So he now eats rice with veggies and meats. And they were heavy stains too. Im not saying i have found a miracle but im very happy!!!!:yes::D

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I would advice you to add some multivitamins in to that mix too. If he doesn't get any organs and such he may not be getting all the vitamins he needs.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Probably has more to do with what you are no longer feeding as it does adding the rice. Cheech was probably allergic to something in the foods you were feeding. You got him off the bad stuff and onto the GOOD stuff. And I agree with Riisi, adding a supplement should help keep him well-nourished.

Keep up the good work!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Has anybody noticed reduction in tear stains when feeding rice. I was feeding rice along with meats and so on and have noticed that my bully has no stains now. I couldnt believe what i was noticing. It took a month but they cleared up. I put him back on several dog foods and they came back. So he now eats rice with veggies and meats. And they were heavy stains too. Im not saying i have found a miracle but im very happy!!!!:yes::D

Because you're home cooking and if you give raw they shouldn't have tear stains either. My little white face one, his tear stains are much bettter because ive started to give him a little bit of HC. Eventually, he'll be eating like his big sister. A bit of everything home made n raw :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.