Feeling like a proud bully momma :)

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I took Murray for his annual checkup yesterday at the vets office and they said he's doing great, he's the healthiest bully in the practice and was giving kisses to everyone! Home cooking does a bully good, apparently! Going to take him to get a treat or a toy to celebrate :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Murrary.....coooookies for you! :happydance: I recall back when you asking questions about home cooking. It's a scary thought at first. Been there done it but you saw how simple it is? Look your baby got a perfect score! :judges: this is why I say it over n over if you dont want raw go home cooking. Add one multi vitamin a day, few organs, sauerkraut and you have a great "vet bill!!" Koodos to you mommy!!!

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I attribute a lot of Murray's health and wellbeing to all of my great EBN friends. Thank you all for your support, advice and friendship it means the world to Murray and I

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
That's always such good news. Great for any pet owner, but these guys, you almost expect to hear some 'fix it' news when ya go in.. Yep, sounds like your surly on the right track.......... with a little help from your friends :happydance:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME!! Love great positive vet visits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.