HKP is 7lb box makes 29lbs of food. Sounds about right
Here's the link but read the comment someone left below.
Only Natural Pet Wholesome Homemade | Dehydrated Dog Food
https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/only-natural-pet-raw/
★★★★★2 out of 5 stars.
Robin5689
*·*6 months ago *
misleading
I have 5 dogs who typically eat other brands of dehydrated food such as Honest Kitchen, Sojos or Grandma Lucy's. I rotate their food frequently and they never have digestive issues. Anyway, when I saw that ONP was offering a "dehydrated" food, I was excited to add it to the mix. Sorry, but this is not even close to the level of the other aforementioned dehydrated foods that we are used to feeding. Those foods look like, well, FOOD. Like food that a human would eat. It's not highly processed. There's no uniformity to it because it's not pressed kibble etc. They have actual chunks of identifiable meat in them. Like actual meat- meat that if I put it on a plate and handed it to you, you'd have no idea it came out of a dog food bag.THIS food claims to have "chunks of meat" in the description, however I've gone through an entire box and have never seen any identifiable chunks of meat. This is basically just dry processed kibble with some dehydrated veggies such as carrots and peas added in. The carrots and peas aren't even digested as they come right back out in their bowel movements. And speaking of which, my dogs who usually go only 1-2 times per day began going upwards of 4-6 times per day and it was EXTREMELY smelly and LARGE. Their breath stunk as well. Perhaps the most disturbing thing however was that all of my dogs began to drink TONS of water when they were eating this food. I mean literally twice the amount of water that they'd normally drink which didn't make sense since the food was being mixed with water. I don't know if it has a higher salt content or what but I felt this was a very bad sign.Overall, the ingredients of this food sound pretty good and it's probably a step up if you're feeding a cheap commercial kibble- but if your pet is already used to high quality food this is just not on par. It's just kibble with dried veggies. When you add water, it doesn't make a "gravy" or "stew", it just looks like kibble soaked in water. You'd be better off using a higher quality kibble and adding your own veggies. If you want it moist, add water and you'll have the same thing that you have here. Besides that, dogs don't digest veggies well (their digestive track is much shorter than ours) and vegetables need to be VERY finely chopped or pureed for them to get any benefit from them. The veggies in this food come out the other end whole which means they've gotten no benefit from their inclusion in this food. I still have another full box of this stuff and I'm hoping PetsMart will take it back without a receipt. Otherwise it will be donated as I don't plan on giving this to my dogs again.✘*No,*I Do Not Recommend This Product.