Deepening Wrinkles

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So it seems that Stig is getting a 'new' deep wrinkle every week for the past month or so. Last night, I discovered that the a wrinkle at the tip of his eye nearest his nose deepened. This wrinkle was non-existent before then.

At what age, if possible, do these stop developing? I'm now going through a bottle of wrinkle flush, q-tips and baking soda a lot quicker than before! lol.

Last edited:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Yepper.....I've always heard two years also to fully develop and fill out. You might try flushable baby wipes, they are cheaper and easier to find and they don't sting when wiping.:D

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], Look at the thread you posted under "Show your bully's baby pics" photo theme. I posted a picture of Vegas the day we adopted him at 4 1/2 months and a picture that was taken two weeks ago. Vegas will be 2 on Monday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STIG AND VEGAS!!!!! But take a look at the difference in the post, in the wrinkles a year can make.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
We just found a new deep wrinkle on Cutty a month or 2 ago and he turned 5 in Dec. :eek: I am starting to think they are like us and as they age they wrinkle more. haha

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I'm with you [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] - Truman is the same way and turns 1 on May 3, although you'd never know how old he is by looking at him. When we brought him into day care when he was 9 months, the people there thought it was 6 months! He still looks all puppy but has recently started getting the bigger wrinkle around his nose. I sometimes wonder if because I got him neutered so young (during his hip surgery at 12 weeks), it delayed his maturation but going back and looking at baby Linus and Bentley pics, it just takes a long time for ALL that cuteness to develop!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.