Feeling a little bummed

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Orion my frenchie friend on loan for the week went back home today :( Murray and I are bummed and thinking he needs a sibling more than ever!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I see you've got bad ideas:no:? When I see bully babies pictures or adoptable bulldogs from rescue I become so excited and I start dreaming about another bully baby, but then I try to calm down myself and usually look at vet bills and shelves full of medicines we had to buy for Tank...What can I say...it helps...but not for long:D bulldogs are like potato chips...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Got to admit when you have 2, they do play well together. But what I learned, get an older one that is already toilet trained!!!!

B770QE

Feb 7, 2016
California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
Got to admit when you have 2, they do play well together. But what I learned, get an older one that is already toilet trained!!!!

I completely agree! Puppies are so cute & fun, but getting a dog already house trained is wonderful. it sure does make life easier.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ugh, it's definitely a dilemma... Walter had been raised w/Roxie, so when she passed I feel compelled to get him a buddy. NOT sure if Ms. Willow fits the bill on that one... Lol

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I would love to get a rescue or an adult bully, preferably a female. If anyone out there hears of one in need of rescue or rehoming please let me know! Will travel for bulldog :)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I would love to get a rescue or an adult bully, preferably a female. If anyone out there hears of one in need of rescue or rehoming please let me know! Will travel for bulldog :)

Check the rescues around you, there are so many babies that need homes. And what a great one it would be if you rescued one :) Murray will have a sibling :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

FRENCHIE, FRENCHIE, FRENCHIE!!!

I'm telling you... a Bulldog and a frenchie are the best mix to have!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.