Fake bulldog!

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
You are very welcome to come and visit Peachtree, when you come it would be so nice to organise a play date for our babies! But I will try to find more knowledgeable sales lady in Pike Nursery or talk to manager, where do they get these sculptures, because they are super nice, and I will post it! Producer might have an online shop.

Look what I found...

https://caminorealimports.com/products/mexican-talavera-pottery-bulldog-tbd006

9f6edb248e71a394dd3bdd7c6c02cc1f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Geez, that's cool! Amazing, I tried to look online, but never found! You are a star!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I bought it in Pike Nursery in Peachtree City, GA. they have a lot of beautiful pottery and animal and bird figurines made in these colourful technique, I asked who makes it, but sales lady didn't know. There was no sticker or logo on it:(

I have been to Pike's Nursery many times... they have beautiful plants, but are expensive!!! Are you enjoying the PTC area?

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yeah, it is extremely expensive:eek: Peachtree City is amazing, I've never seen such a peaceful and picture perfect place. It looks like in Stepford Wives movie:D And it is probably the only city where everyone drives a golf cart to grocery shopping:D it is definitely an amazing place. We love it here.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Yeah, it is extremely expensive:eek: Peachtree City is amazing, I've never seen such a peaceful and picture perfect place. It looks like in Stepford Wives movie:D And it is probably the only city where everyone drives a golf cart to grocery shopping:D it is definitely an amazing place. We love it here.

My brother lives in PTC, my mom works in PTC but lives in Fayetteville. I lived there for several years as well when I was younger. It's crazy the way they move around on the golf carts everywhere... Lol I'm glad you are enjoying your new home :D

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Thank you so much! I can't wait when I can drive golf cart with Tank by my side:D I think it will look hilarious:D
but I love that many places are bike accessible, as in Europe (esp. Netherlands) people often do errands cycling. So for me this net of little roads is a blessing and I bought already cute cruiser bike.

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie

Yes, but you now have Publix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I meant Pike Nursery is super expensive :) that orange bullie was 120 usd there:ashamed:

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
That's so cute. Tank is funny in his investigation! He's really trying hard to figure out the little fellow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.