megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
a568017c7cb333107840186f70c4fa94.jpg

Fran has every type of toy I can think of yet one of her favorite things to chew on is empty water bottles.

What are some of your EB favorite non-toy "toys" ? Post pictures if ya got em!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
a568017c7cb333107840186f70c4fa94.jpg

Fran has every type of toy I can think of yet one of her favorite things to chew on is empty water bottles.

What are some of your EB favorite non-toy "toys" ? Post pictures if ya got em!!

I fill them up with water n freeze them. It keeps the busy for a while. Great in the summer for cooling down and great in the winter cause it slides everywhere and gets the dogs going.

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I fill them up with water n freeze them. It keeps the busy for a while. Great in the summer for cooling down and great in the winter cause it slides everywhere and gets the dogs going.

Great idea! Thank you!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
The empty water bottle is a favorite at my house too!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
yep,,,, water bottles it is here as far as any other toy except... has this big green yoga ball.. (its those ones you sit on and exercise) that he's even crazier about and really gets him running ... and obsessing. He had his first one for months (they're only about 7 bucks) but now he's found a way to pop so haven't replaced. Great exercise for them though.. hE heards it all over the yard and pops it up into the air like the seals do..

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
The empty water bottle is a favorite at my house too!

I've even bought the toys that simulate the water bottle texture and sound.. she wants no parts of it.. only the real thing

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
yep,,,, water bottles it is here as far as any other toy except... has this big green yoga ball.. (its those ones you sit on and exercise) that he's even crazier about and really gets him running ... and obsessing. He had his first one for months (they're only about 7 bucks) but now he's found a way to pop so haven't replaced. Great exercise for them though.. hE heards it all over the yard and pops it up into the air like the seals do..

I'm gonna get one for our yard. Right now she's into bunnies and bugs when she's outback [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

I have a small kids bouncy ball in the yard for them. Jax wants nothing to do with it but Louie seems to like it so I think I am going to get a bigger one to see how he does.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
lets see if this works :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
well it worked,,, but the wrong video... lol let me see if I can do this with his green ball.. the blue was ok but bigger and he likes the green one better.

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
well it worked,,, but the wrong video... lol let me see if I can do this with his green ball.. the blue was ok but bigger and he likes the green one better.

I'm showing it off at the office [emoji23][emoji23]

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
wow,,, not to overload but I'm practicing as well so lets see if this one works...

Yeah I did it... not my favorite video by all means,, but! it shows what he likes to do with that thing... I have to put a limit though as he would run himself to .... well, you know...

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
wow,,, not to overload but I'm practicing as well so lets see if this one works...

Yeah I did it... not my favorite video by all means,, but! it shows what he likes to do with that thing... I have to put a limit though as he would run himself to .... well, you know...

He's got a pretty good dribble! Might have a future in soccer [emoji16]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lambeau's favorite is the ORANGE Kong tennis ball

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.