KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Daddy's missing phone case.

[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION], do you want me to start checking around here for your missing Apple TV cover?

Gotta love these Bullies.
72c8627c5728e7878f596288fe65712f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Oh snap! Daphne is a cute one...knows she can get away with it. And the little princess has a fondness for leather, leatherette, and many things she shouldn't. How cute is that?!

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Oh snap! Daphne is a cute one...knows she can get away with it. And the little princess has a fondness for leather, leatherette, and many things she shouldn't. How cute is that?!

It's not so funny when it's HIS stuff...just sayin'.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hope there wasn't any cash in that... LMAO!!! Or credit cards... :ohmy:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
It's not so funny when it's HIS stuff...just sayin'. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leather girl!!!! :playing:

Reminds me when my GS was about 5 months old what he did and I swear he almost go rehomed! Waking up one morning, opening my curtains in the living room.....swing to the right....swing to the left....oh what's that? Little dark brown small hard leather ball. Im there for like 2-3 mins standing n staring....what on earth is this n where did it come from? Looks like a small rawhide ball. Then I noticed initials LV :w00t:OMG:w00t: the little bast*ard ate my Louis Vuitton leather gloves!!!! He was lucky he was outside at that moment! I wanted to kill the little sh*t. And you women out there I dont need to tell you the price of LV leather gloves. My fault! I shouldn't have left then in the staircase.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Leather girl!!!! :playing:

Reminds me when my GS was about 5 months old what he did and I swear he almost go rehomed! Waking up one morning, opening my curtains in the living room.....swing to the right....swing to the left....oh what's that? Little dark brown small hard leather ball. Im there for like 2-3 mins standing n staring....what on earth is this n where did it come from? Looks like a small rawhide ball. Then I noticed initials LV :w00t:OMG:w00t: the little bast*ard ate my Louis Vuitton leather gloves!!!! He was lucky he was outside at that moment! I wanted to kill the little sh*t. And you women out there I dont need to tell you the price of LV leather gloves. My fault! I shouldn't have left then in the staircase.

At least he had impeccable taste.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Oh Daphne.... your chew choices, hilarious but cost so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
It's not so funny when it's HIS stuff...just sayin'.

gurrrrrrrrrrrrr!! yes, a whole different story huh! and ohhhhhhhhhh lordy [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] ! I did not know the cost of those gloves... looked um up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bad bad dog!!!! yea! bad dog!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
gurrrrrrrrrrrrr!! yes, a whole different story huh! and ohhhhhhhhhh lordy [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] ! I did not know the cost of those gloves... looked um up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bad bad dog!!!! yea! bad dog!!

You can get 1/2 a bully at them prices lollll

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Daphne, Daphne, Daphne!!! You naughty girl. Daphne, you should really chew on a nylabone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow! Just total destruction!

She sure enjoyed herself

📰 Latest posts

Members online