Poor Canelo, He's Sick And So Cute

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Canelo has had two accidents in the house today, diarrhea. The first was this morning, Husband gets up before me and let the dogs out of their kennels and let them outside. I sleep in but Husband let them back in before leaving for work and Nelo had an accident. He wouldn't look at me, guilt all over his face.

I left the house to make a quick trip, came home and found another accident. The trip was so quick I didn't kennel the dogs. I found Canelo in his kennel, door opened. He kenneled himself out of guilt. I feel so bad for him because he's sick, he knows he shouldn't potty in the house and in this case, it's OK but he doesn't get that, poor baby.

The other two are not sick and I've been looking in the back yard to see if he found something as well as around the house. This is the look I'm getting right now from him.

77bf159f684841afdd6f4078400bcd32.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
awwww, poor little punkin..... Whats up with all these poopie or pukie pups right now :(

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Poor baby! My Louie has been sick for over a week. I waited a couple of days to see if the diarrhea would go away on it's own with pumpkin, probiotics, bland diet and slippery elm but nope. Ended up taking him to the vet and they put him on Metronidazole. He is kind of getting back to normal now. The vet thinks it was just a bug and he said he seems to see a lot of "bugs" this time of year. Jax had diarrhea too but he was able to kick it faster than Louie.

Hope he starts to feel better soon!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Poor buddy... he looks so sad. Hope it is just a little bug and he is back to normal tomorrow.

I would give plan diet fir a couple days to settle the belly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh God bless his heart!! I want to hug him and so it's ok. I hope he's better soon! Hugs from Joey and I!!!

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Aww that poor guy he looks so sad and upset 😢
My George is sick too very similar symptoms he's throwing up too.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y625-U21 using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Canelo, it's ok, nothing to be ashamed of, it's sickness and mom knows your never meant it, so we send you bully hugs and you are cutie pie!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww... poor guy! Wallygator is sick too, something must be going around... Ugh! I hope he feels better soon.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Aww! Poor boy. Don't feel bad, you couldn' help it.

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Poor baby! How's he doing?!?

He's much better today. Tropical a Storm Cindy has made the weather temp a nice 75F today so Canelo has been enjoying the patio and his stools are solid. I've let him stay outside to enjoy the nice temps. I've asked him three times if he wants to come in, he just looks at me, doesn't move. We haven't gotten much rain so he's nice and dry.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
He's much better today. Tropical a Storm Cindy has made the weather temp a nice 75F today so Canelo has been enjoying the patio and his stools are solid. I've let him stay outside to enjoy the nice temps. I've asked him three times if he wants to come in, he just looks at me, doesn't move. We haven't gotten much rain so he's nice and dry.

Great he is feeling better today! I think just like with people, dogs will have "off" days as well.

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny

Oh good! Glad to hear today's a better day.
Yea- we are in NC and have gotten quite a bit of rain lately. Last night it was actually nice and and not so humid, so I was able to take Lockjaw and Penny for a walk. This weather I think has really gotten our babies in a whirlwind! Hopefully he continues on the up and up!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh good!!! so glad to hear!!!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.