Andy T

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
I was not sure if I could switch to Adult food at this age. Didn't know if puppy food had something in it besides calories that she needed.

What size kibble??

Fromm Heartland Gold Grain-Free Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food ?????

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
View attachment 106600

I'll pick up fresh green beans and use them instead of canned.

She will eat them raw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no experience with this so I'm of no help. But goodness I couldn't not comment on that sweet face. She is the cutest, and those teeth! I love her!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I was not sure if I could switch to Adult food at this age. Didn't know if puppy food had something in it besides calories that she needed.

What size kibble??

You can go to adult food at time after 8 months if you are feeding a high quality food... I feed Fromm Pork and peas... the one you mention above is a good choice too

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

What size kibble??

You can always top the adult kibbles with either liver, heart, tripe so puppy gets full protein intake tillshe reaches 1yr old. I still do it with Nyala and now starting with Duke. I decided to stop his puppy food and put him on some home made and adult acana.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online