Moe Tries his Paw at Modeling

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
We received a call a couple days ago from a Pet Photographer that had shot our Shih Tzu, Winnie, last year... she wanted to know if she could use Winnie as a model for some shots she needed for a book she is putting together. Once I learned that she intended to shoot with the Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri, the "Mighty Mo" in the background, I just had to let her know that I also happened to have a bulldog named Moe that she may also be interested in. I sent her a picture and she was excited to use him.

The shoot was early morning yesterday, and it was windy and cold with periodic light rain. Winnie was first, and they wanted her sitting on top of some ammo crates. Winnie was shivering and was not happy sitting up high on the crates, but was a trooper and I believe she got some shots. Then it was Moe's turn... he had no problem sitting on the crate and I had full mind control over him with a treat in my hand. I believe she got some really good shots.

What I will receive for providing the models are the release and copies of the pics. I'll share some pics when I receive them :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You mean Moe isn't making enough to support you yet??? Better get a new agent for him. ;)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Can't wait till you get those photos! I know they are going to be awesome.

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
She sent me a couple... this is Moe with the "Mighty Mo" in the background

MightMo.jpg

MightyMo2.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
What fantastic pics .... look at the size of those paws!!!! :crazy:

I love Moe .... I think he is going to be one big huge bully when he grows into that skin!!! I can't believe how grown-up his face is looking already ... they don't stay babies for long .... :*(

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
These are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing, what a great photo to preserve memories of Moe as a pup.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
That first one is awesome. second is really good too!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online