Play Date Scheduled

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
I am both excited and a bit apprehensive. On Wednesday, Daphne's litter mate/sister is coming here to Chez Daphne for a reunion. Her sister's name is Cheddar and she has been kept to breed. They have not seen each other since they were separated on December 16th. I hope they don't fight. Daphne gets along with everyone and every dog. I don't know about Cheddar. Wish us well and you already know that photos will follow, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
how exciting and yes, I couldn't help but be a bit apprehensive myself... Just cause that's what I do best ;/ But!!!!!!!!!! You have a sweet girl and cant imagine that her sis would be anything but sweet herself or they wouldn't think to get them together right ? :) cant wait to see how it all works out... Very excited! looking forward to pics..

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
That sounds like so much fun! I am sure it will all work out just fine and they will play for hours.

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Understand your apprehension. I do that, too. Hoping all goes well and they have a wonderful time playing together.
Looking forward to those pictures!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OMG!! how fun!! - Ellie is the SAME WAY she lOVES ALL DOGS, and now that she has socialization from going to daycare and puppy school, I WISH she could meet her siblings...

Im sure you know that bulldogs play hard with other bulldogs, I used to see the pics posted on FB at daycare with another little boy bulldog, that was just 3 weeks OLDER than Ellie and it looked like she was kicking his butt

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Cool...yes photos photos photos as you know or you'll get crap from us! Hahahaha

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Oh, sounds like great fun and we're looking forward to pictures!

EBs are not common here, and Castor hasn't met another English bulldog since he was eight months and we took him to a show. I would love to see him interact with another EB!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Oh, sounds like great fun and we're looking forward to pictures!

EBs are not common here, and Castor hasn't met another English bulldog since he was eight months and we took him to a show. I would love to see him interact with another EB!

I dont see much of them here either. Just when I went to Jasper saw 3 in one shot. Go figure. I find Nyala interacted with them the same way she does with other dogs. I dont go to off leash dog parks anymore since she caught worms early this year. Last dog park I went was over a month ago with Duke both on leashes and saw 2 EB. They're somewhere out there...lolll

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I dont see much of them here either. Just when I went to Jasper saw 3 in one shot. Go figure. I find Nyala interacted with them the same way she does with other dogs. I dont go to off leash dog parks anymore since she caught worms early this year. Last dog park I went was over a month ago with Duke both on leashes and saw 2 EB. They're somewhere out there...lolll

He he, I've heard there are EBs in a neighbouring city so we might need to take Castor to a park there and look for them :) On the other hand, he probably doesn't care - he meets furry friends of different shapes and sizes every day and most likely doesn't even know he's a bulldog!

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
I am both excited and a bit apprehensive. On Wednesday, Daphne's litter mate/sister is coming here to Chez Daphne for a reunion. Her sister's name is Cheddar and she has been kept to breed. They have not seen each other since they were separated on December 16th. I hope they don't fight. Daphne gets along with everyone and every dog. I don't know about Cheddar. Wish us well and you already know that photos will follow, right?

UPDATE ON PLAYDATE

Cancelled. The breeders bitch who was due for a C Section on Friday was rushed in for it this afternoon. I don't know what happened yet. We will postpone play date for a while.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
UPDATE ON PLAYDATE

Cancelled. The breeders bitch who was due for a C Section on Friday was rushed in for it this afternoon. I don't know what happened yet. We will postpone play date for a while.

:pray::pray::pray:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
UPDATE ON PLAYDATE

oh boy!!! hope that all went ok !! let us know on that too ok...

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Oh that's so nice I do hope it goes well. I think bulldog play can look rough to start which I guess can be difficult to know if they are playing or fighting but I'm sure you will know. I would love to know even one my dogs litter mates but sadly I don't. I am arranging for him to go play with a friends Great Dane and 3 frenchies soon so I hope he gets on with them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Hope the little mama is okay! Maybe you can reschedule.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UPDATE ON PLAYDATE

Any word on Momma and the babies? [emoji1317][emoji1317]

Most Reactions