WHY OH WHY, DAPHNE????

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Are these different shoes from the video you posted?
Bless your heart!
Daphne has expensive taste in chew toys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
I was thankful she missed the new $118 Jack Rogers Napa flip flops...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what my flip flops were- Jack Rogers!! And they were my first pair!! A beautiful navy Color design that I haven't found again.

My husband didn't bat an eye when I asked him how did he let Apollo get at my flip flops.... Smh!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
That's what my flip flops were- Jack Rogers!! And they were my first pair!! A beautiful navy Color design that I haven't found again.

My husband didn't bat an eye when I asked him how did he let Apollo get at my flip flops.... Smh!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nordstrom only has 1 navy pair and it's on sale.
6898c8f0a6fb84c9b26c64b225a87561.png

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You gals are way out of my league! My shoes are so cheap that my dogs don't even want to chew them!!:ohmy:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
You gals are way out of my league! My shoes are so cheap that my dogs don't even want to chew them!!:ohmy:

I'm so cracking up asssssssssssssssssss, I was trying to think of words on how to say just this!!! lololol

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Let's put it like this: dogs go for what they like :yes: Castor likes music, and he likes laying next to me when I work. As a pup he chewed on two things when at home alone, and I like to think that signals his cultural interests: one day he tasted our stereo rack and another day he ate a library book.

Hopefully Daphne will learn not to chew on what she likes - Castor hasn't done anything like that since the book incident.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
I'm so cracking up asssssssssssssssssss, I was trying to think of words on how to say just this!!! lololol

In my own defense...yes the sandals are expensive. They were a true splurge. But, I live in Florida and we wear sandals every day all year long. We have dress sandals for special occasions. Mostly we wear shorts, tshirts bathing suits and flip flops all the time. Sunglasses are considered make up and everyone has lots of pairs.

The black dress shoes Daphne ate were about 12 years old worn mostly on cruises with my LBD. The Ann Klein shoes were at least as old as the black shoes.

I no longer have work clothes and go out clothes and fancy clothes. I've been the same size for the last 30 years, am not trendy so have lots of clothes I've worn forever. I have a TJMaxx a half a mile away and a huge Premium Outlet mall 1 mile away. I live in a bargain hunters Paradise. Life is good here.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
In my own defense...yes the sandals are expensive. They were a true splurge. But, I live in Florida and we wear sandals every day all year long. We have dress sandals for special occasions. Mostly we wear shorts, tshirts bathing suits and flip flops all the time. Sunglasses are considered make up and everyone has lots of pairs.

The black dress shoes Daphne ate were about 12 years old worn mostly on cruises with my LBD. The Ann Klein shoes were at least as old as the black shoes.

I no longer have work clothes and go out clothes and fancy clothes. I've been the same size for the last 30 years, am not trendy so have lots of clothes I've worn forever. I have a TJMaxx a half a mile away and a huge Premium Outlet mall 1 mile away. I live in a bargain hunters Paradise. Life is good here.

oh dear lady, life does sound good :) a bit Hawaii ish ;) So Cal is a tad like that for me.. shorts and flips.. And always on the hunt for a bargain ;) The worst part of your shoe loss is they're not replaceable :( and I I feel horrible if it seems I made light of that. I really didn't intend for it to come out that way ':'( .. It's just the price of shoes is unpleasantly high and I had read the 'sale' price and 'as' (or assssssssssssssssssssss) I was thinking how I would just whip up that cost AGAIN if it was me, I read the next post... just hit me funny.. Enjoy the shopping!! you deserve a fun time of it... After all,, it was on pop's watch!!!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This beautiful face is 100% innocent!! case closed.... :giggle:

f1a8c01a2c6b746d69524cd60a8f8bc0.jpg

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
oh dear lady, life does sound good :) a bit Hawaii ish ;) So Cal is a tad like that for me.. shorts and flips.. And always on the hunt for a bargain ;) The worst part of your shoe loss is they're not replaceable :( and I I feel horrible if it seems I made light of that. I really didn't intend for it to come out that way ':'( .. It's just the price of shoes is unpleasantly high and I had read the 'sale' price and 'as' (or assssssssssssssssssssss) I was thinking how I would just whip up that cost AGAIN if it was me, I read the next post... just hit me funny.. Enjoy the shopping!! you deserve a fun time of it... After all,, it was on pop's watch!!!

No offense was taken. I'm not like that. You're one of my favorite EBD people...always.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
No offense was taken. I'm not like that. You're one of my favorite EBD people...always.

whew!! I felt bad and well, I'm glad to see this :) wouldn't want to hurt my bud ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.