Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=753]dozersmom[/MENTION]
How about video? We love watching video! If you get it on video, I will personally help you load it onto the site for EBNers viewing enjoyment!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I would love to say the Vegas and Orion are each others bff. But, I have to take Vegas to daycare so he has a day off from Orion. Although they play..it's not always well. Orion has a temper along with a VERY SHORT FUSE. She is demanding and bossy. Only a few times have I caught them in a cuddle. I'm sure Vegas wouldn't mind the company, but Orion doesn't care for her fur to be rumpled by any unnecessary touching.

donuat

Feb 17, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
angus
Angus has a best friend and its name is FOOD!, hehe no its a joke this is Beker a 6 year old german shepperd he is awesome he gave angus the best welcome ever actually angus just stole his bed, and beker doesnt care!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

donuat

Feb 17, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
angus
Hey Donuat@ Angus?...... Looking at his coat..........I'd say he looks more like a Hereford......Where did you get the name Angus?

haha good question!, actually the first idea was just trying to give him a funny meat name , like "bacon" or "porkchop" or something and i thought of "ANGUS" that means In Scottish The meaning of the name Angus is: Unnaturally strong. so i loved it and decided to go with it although it is very different to his coat hehe.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.