Diesel's Best friend

dozersmom

Jun 19, 2010
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel /- Dozer RIP
I was wondering if anyone elses bully had a " best friend " We have my son's dog staying with us, he is a rescued, 1/2 retriever, 1/2 english Bulldog, and Diesel has taken right to him, he tucks him in at night, brings him his toys - and they MUST be together at all times, even when they walk they carry the same stick together it is just so cute !..

Attachments

• cute.jpg
    cute.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 160

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas's BFF is my son's Lab-Pit mix named Krillen, she is the best dog, my son lives about 10 min. from me and brings her over a few times a week so Vegas can have indoor air-conditioned play time with her. Although he is fixed and so is she, he tries non-stop to hump her, and she just puts up with it.

VegasandKrillan006.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=1998]Dozer[/MENTION]mom... that pic is waaaaaay beyond CUTE!!!!! :heart:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Vegas's BFF is my son's Lab-Pit mix named Krillen, she is the best dog, my son lives about 10 min. from me and brings her over a few times a week so Vegas can have indoor air-conditioned play time with her. Although he is fixed and so is she, he tries non-stop to hump her, and she just puts up with it.

VegasandKrillan006.jpg

They look so innocent in the pic.... sooooo deceiving Im sure. lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]....Yea so innocent that sometimes they get this so I can get a break from them!! :p

Dustin23rd2010016.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=753]dozersmom[/MENTION] - That has got to be one of the cutest pics I've ever seen. I'd definitely choose that if it was entered on the Photo of the Month contest. Both Diesel and your son's rescue is uber adorable.

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] - You're so lucky you have a fam member close by that has a dog Vegas can play with. I wish I did. =)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
So many cute pics! Samson really prefers people over dogs, I'd say I am his best friend! Second in line would be Dave :) But if it's a dog best friend we are looking for it would definitely be my beagle Loki, he puts up with her and all her crazyness and you can definitely tell he loves her.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=753]dozersmom[/MENTION] Aww too cute... Moe's best friend is our Shih Tzu, Winnie. They play so hard together, and Winnie helps with the wrinkle care as she is always cleaning his face. I know that he has done so well on his walks, even from day one, because he had Winnie to show him how it is done.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG Deisel has gotten so big!!! Adorable, and a cute story! :heart:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Awww! [MENTION=753]dozersmom[/MENTION] They are SO ADORABLE!!! Definitely more pics would be wonderful. :D :D :D

Chunk's bff is CoCo, my parent's mini doxi. She's still a pup so it's pretty funny when he's done playing and she's not! He'll lay down and she will lay down right nose to nose with him wagging her tail ... when he's seen enough he jumps up and stomps his front paws - she runs away and lays down with her tail still wagging. So funny! :heart:

OP
dozersmom

dozersmom

Jun 19, 2010
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel /- Dozer RIP
196747_118799364863654_100002007743176_137329_2485200_n.jpgIMAG0511.jpgOh Thank you all for posting such fun pictures and great stories ! Arent our babies just the best ? they are absolutely so loving, to see them with their best friends is just too cute, each morning when Kujo ( that's the little one ) wakes up, he runs into Diesel's room, and licks him thru his crate, then they run down the stairs licking each others face to see who can get out first to " go potty " then bumble back in again rolling all over each other, and so the days go,, I will try to get more pictures up here, im afraid i am not very good with this website, but i will try .. Keep posting the pictures we are just loving them..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.