WARNING: poopy post! ;-)

MeShell

Jan 27, 2016
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
Alright ā€” this post might be TMI, but Mavis sometimes does something hilarious when she poops and I just had to share.

As with most bullies she canā€™t see her rear, so when sheā€™s squatting to do a #2 she strains her head from side to side as if sheā€™s trying to see back there. I just picture the following monologue in her giant head:
ā€œHey, poop! Lemme see! I wanna know what you are doing to ME?!? I feel you back there so SHOW ME WHAT YOU DO!!ā€

Anyway, sheā€™s just fascinated by her own BMs.
:poo: :ponder:

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yeah, these goofy heads are so funny in everything they do! My Tank loves to mount his butt on some bush to poop, seems like he would enjoy to do his N2 sitting on the toilet bowl:). And as he sometimes moves a bit when producing a poop, it hangs on the bush, like a garland:ashamed: then Mom has to clean poor assaulted bush!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
:laugh: if that's not the darndest thing!!! You can just about 'see' her thinking... lol what is it about these guys that brings all this adorable weirdness into them that even them pooping can give us a laugh.... ;) Pretty darn cute!!

OP
MeShell

MeShell

Jan 27, 2016
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
Yeah, these goofy heads are so funny in everything they do! My Tank loves to mount his butt on some bush to poop, seems like he would enjoy to do his N2 sitting on the toilet bowl:). And as he sometimes moves a bit when producing a poop, it hangs on the bush, like a garland:ashamed: then Mom has to clean poor assaulted bush!

Maybe there is secret conspiracy between all the bulldogs out there to control us with poop. They have semi-annual meetings and their motto is: "Once they laugh at your doody, you're theirs for eternity."

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Maybe there is secret conspiracy between all the bulldogs out there to control us with poop. They have semi-annual meetings and their motto is: "Once they laugh at your doody, you're theirs for eternity."

oh NO,,,, I'm an eternal lover of bulldogs for sure... who woulda known the power is in the poop... ;0

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
oh NO,,,, I'm an eternal lover of bulldogs for sure... who woulda known the power is in the poop... ;0

As soon as Daphne finishes pooping, she barrels away from it, running as fast as she can, blasts through the doggie door and runs into the house. She acts like the poop might jump up and try to crawl back into her. You can't imagine how fast this fat girl can run..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: :rofl:

so freakin true.... Lambeau takes off running when done like something is going to 'eat him'. Gets done running and stands looking at where he dropped the :poo: like, "is it coming after me"!!! They are such clowns

Snoboardchk911

Feb 16, 2017
Pennsylvania
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Bentley
Diesel kicks like crazy after wards then runs away from it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Monty likes to park his butt in the bushes sometimes. It makes me wince when he does it in the rose bushes though! Chumly was the same but not so keen on the rose bush! Monty used to have the post-poo zoomies but doesn't do it so much anymore. He probably got fed up with my dachshund barking in his ear and attacking him. He absolutely hates to see Monty run for some reason.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky takes one step away then kicks up the grass like he is burying it then jogs off. He is usually staring at me like don't stare at me while I poop and I just laugh at him

OP
MeShell

MeShell

Jan 27, 2016
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
:nice:
Oh the irony... posts in this thread has moved me from a "Newbie" to a "Pooper Scooper"
:sweep:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

I just hope the bush is not Poison Ivy. Yikes!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Louie likes to take a step backward, right into it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Louie likes to take a step backward, right into it.

You win!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Most Reactions