Reason 999 why Vegas does not sleep with me!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Sleeping with your pup is definitely not for everyone! It's funny I don't sleep all that well with or without Samson LOL. If he is sleeping with me, which really is every night, I often find myself sleeping in weird positions to accomodate him and that isn't always comfortable. BUT if he isn't there (which is rare) it just doesn't feel right, he's slept with me since the day I brought him home and it just feels weird not to have him next to me :luv:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
This was waaaaaaaay back in the '60s I had a German Shephard that slept with me, head on a pillow but on top of the covers. His name was Duke and he didn't snore or hog the bed! Oh, and I was in my 20s!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]: Well hopefully we will both catch up on our sleep tonight. I've had my daughter's Bully, Millie for the week-end and my three grandsons over night last night. They were all (my daughter, s-i-l and the three boys) in a wedding yesterday, so I went and got the boys after the cake was cut and brought them here for the night. They are 7 and 4 yr. old twins. They slept on the sofa-sleeper in our loft, right outside our bedroom door. They jabbered and played around til after 11 last night, so I figured they'd sleep in, especially since they had a very busy weekend and it was rainy and dark here this-morning. Well, no such luck. One of the twins came to inform me they were getting up at quarter to 7!! I was NOT ready to get up!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.