Elmo with no tear stains- look at that gorgeous face!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
hahahahahaha i understand... :lmao: and YOU are the 'other' friend i spoke of lol

I thought I was...hahahaha! My cloths came over the weekend. In another post we are talking about silver spray. I actually already have this at home that I used to use on Jax. Would this work to spray on the cloths? https://smile.amazon.com/Equisilver...keywords=colloidal+silver+spray+for+dogs&th=1

Or I found this that I can order if this would work better - https://smile.amazon.com/Blue-Ridge...302121&sr=8-4&keywords=colloidal+silver+spray

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] I think you're both worse with ocd than your pups lollll

Now my 2 cents. Im NOT saying these magic clothes works or not but I dont use them n Duke's tear stains are much much better. Barely any. He's eatng more raw n still has his Acana. Not sure about filtered water as that's what he drinks and had horrible stains. Regarding them clothes, somewhere one mentions has silver in them. Wouldn't the silver we use at the health store do the same? Im sure it would.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] I think you're both worse with ocd than your pups lollll

Now my 2 cents. Im NOT saying these magic clothes works or not but I dont use them n Duke's tear stains are much much better. Barely any. He's eatng more raw n still has his Acana. Not sure about filtered water as that's what he drinks and had horrible stains. Regarding them clothes, somewhere one mentions has silver in them. Wouldn't the silver we use at the health store do the same? Im sure it would.

I am not expecting any miracles but I like the thought of having cloths just to use on Louie. Like wiping his face after he drinks and eats, etc. Plus I will use them to wipe his eye folds as well to help keep dry instead of wasting cotton pads and paper towels, etc. I am starting to think that Louie's tearing is due to his eyelashes which means nothing I do will change that but I will know for sure on Thursday when he goes to vet.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I thought I was...hahahaha! My cloths came over the weekend. In another post we are talking about silver spray. I actually already have this at home that I used to use on Jax. Would this work to spray on the cloths? https://smile.amazon.com/Equisilver...keywords=colloidal+silver+spray+for+dogs&th=1

Or I found this that I can order if this would work better - https://smile.amazon.com/Blue-Ridge...302121&sr=8-4&keywords=colloidal+silver+spray

I don't know anything about the "chelated silver" one but the other (the second one you said,,, the colloidal silver) is what I would certainly get and spray on the cloth :) edited to add,,, and! reading again if you already have that other, i'd sure give it a shot,,, It sounds good too!! at first I just thought it was a decision to purchase between the two ;)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

Yep! exactly,,, the silver IN those cloths are just to take care of the cloth AFTER the cleansing.. Helps kill the bacteria you collect on it. And the contents of the cloths I believe just has a nice pulling and drying factor for those sweet faces. No miracles in themselves, just a nice soft way of cleaning w/o chemicals. oh! ps,,, edited to add,,, I'm afraid so .... on the "worse with ocd part" lol

SMSiegman

Jan 17, 2016
California Bay Area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Red
Which Protein of Acana do you use. Whenever I tried Fromm beef, lamb, fish etc my dog had horrible gas. The porky and peas seems to be the only one that doesn't give him gas
Thank you

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Which Protein of Acana do you use. Whenever I tried Fromm beef, lamb, fish etc my dog had horrible gas. The porky and peas seems to be the only one that doesn't give him gas Thank you

I dont use Fromm and cant recall ever seeing it here. Is fromm beef, lamb fish all in one bag or its one protein each bag?

I stay away from beef n chicken. Duke the little guy is finishing his acana chicken cobb as now all his fur grew back. He still will stay on raw but mix with Acana. The other bag he's going to be transition soon is Acana Grasslands. I know he's good with turkey, duck, eggs, lamb. Fish, im not 100% sure just yet. Will see. Our Acana is the Canadian one.

Entirely free of plant protein concentrates, ACANA Grasslands is loaded with 70% meat

1/2 of the meat in ACANA is*FRESH and 1/2 is*dried. All is deemed fit for human consumption.

HOW MANY MEATS?*

ACANA Grasslands feature 5 meats in WholePrey*ratios of meat, organs and cartilage.
Grass-fed lamb*– meat, liver, heart, kidney*and cartilage, fresh*from local ranches.
Free-run duck*– fresh meat, organs, cartilage and liver from local prairie farms.
Nest-laid eggs*– whole and fresh*from local prairie farms.
Northern Pike –*whole and fresh*from Canada’s pristine lakes
Free–run turkey*– meat, liver, heart, kidney*and cartilage, fresh*from local farms.

SMSiegman

Jan 17, 2016
California Bay Area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Red
Hi
Sorry I meant I tried different proteins of the Fromm brand. Whenever I give Red fish, duck, venison he gets horrible gas and it seems like pork is the only protein that doesn't seem to bother him

I was thinking of trying The Honest Kitchen. Maybe it isn't the protein but something else. I heard Acana was good too

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Hi
Sorry I meant I tried different proteins of the Fromm brand. Whenever I give Red fish, duck, venison he gets horrible gas and it seems like pork is the only protein that doesn't seem to bother him

I was thinking of trying The Honest Kitchen. Maybe it isn't the protein but something else. I heard Acana was good too

Neither of mine did well on FROMM. Through trial and error, I've found that lower protein % help with gas and runny poo for mine - 30% or less. They both have nice solid stool and rarely let out any gas- gas that I can smell anyway. And the 2 brands that they have done really well on are Acana and Canine Caviar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.